Who do i choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You can’t just go with the first one you see. You got to explore to find out what’s out there. You should try it out.

I am but a delicate rose with killer thorns. :( Serial dating isn't for me. Too many options mean too much confusion. Being just a friend is a decent starting point - zero commitment and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to courtship. It allows you to screen/vet too.

I am but a delicate rose with killer thorns. :( Serial dating isn't for me. Too many options mean too much confusion. Being just a friend is a decent starting point - zero commitment and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to courtship. It allows you to screen/vet too.
What if when you decide to date that ”friend”, he finds somebody else?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What if when you decide to date that ”friend”, he finds somebody else?

There are always risks. The behavior of others can't be controlled but I have sway over my response. All I can hope for is the best. Whatever will be, will be.:yacadiim:

The religious one you are man did you want mother of your kids going clubs aren't you somali what the hell are you

UPDATE: As most of y’all know I met up with #1 on a date today. The date was very good and we had a lot of fun.
When we where going to pay for the food I jokingly said “ Since it’s our fourth date why don’t we split the check?”. She looked at me and said “ woooow I didn’t know you where like that” :gucciwhat:. Does this girl believe I’m going to pay for everything we do?
:kodaksmiley:
Was I disrespectful for asking in the first place?

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
UPDATE: As most of y’all know I met up with #1 on a date today. The date was very good and we had a lot of fun.
When we where going to pay for the food I jokingly said “ Since it’s our fourth date why don’t we split the check?”. She looked at me and said “ woooow I didn’t know you where like that” :gucciwhat:. Does this girl believe I’m going to pay for everything we do?
:kodaksmiley:
Was I disrespectful for asking in the first place?

Whose idea was it for the 4th date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending