Who do i choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that two girls have recently shown that they are intresested in me. They are both very attractive and have great personalities, what makes them different is their lifestyles.
The first girl is not very religious, we can have fun and go to the clubs together. We can even do what i like to do on vacations such as being at the beach and go to the clubs.

The second girl is very religious and she wants to be the "traditional" somali with multiple kids. She is very caring and seems to be a wonderful peson.

Who do i choose?

If drinking and clubbing is your deal breaker here's what you should do.

1. Go to www.neefs.com
2. Click Shop
3. Click Popular Items
4. Add the "I'm a fucking Nacaas" T-shirt to your cart.
5. Us the coupon code "Neef50" and you'll pay 50% MORE for the shirt.

...Don't abandon that cart:umad:

If drinking and clubbing is your deal breaker here's what you should do.

1. Go to www.neefs.com
2. Click Shop
3. Click Popular Items
4. Add the "I'm a fucking Nacaas" T-shirt to your cart.
5. Us the coupon code "Neef50" and you'll pay 50% MORE for the shirt.

...Don't abandon that cart:umad:
I never said that Drinking and clubbing was a deal breaker :gucciwhat:

Go with whatever your instincts tell you. Which girl makes you feel warmer on the inside. :mjhaps:. Which girl do you think about every 10 mins?? You'll have your answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Leave the religious girl alone. She doesn't need a nacas who wants to go clubbing while married. Go with the first one. The second one deserves a better man:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Easy.

1. Is not a wifey material so just have fun with her (would be a good side-chick)

2. Is potential wifey

You know them better than I do so don't take my word for it :ufdup:
1st chick sounds carefree & fun and that's cool, but if you want something serious/long term #2 might be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending