Who do i choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Let me tell you why you don’t truly love these girls! If you loved them you would know the answer already neither of them is the choice I’d say Leave the religious girl alone she deserves better same with the other!

Honestly OP marriages don't work out longterm. How many people do you know who are married which are happy? Answer it honestly. Love plateaus over time. If you can get over your desire for companionship you can do amazing things. Just have casual sex. :yousmart:

Let me tell you why you don’t truly love these girls! If you loved them you would know the answer already neither of them is the choice I’d say Leave the religious girl alone she deserves better same with the other!
I am still in the dating phase with both of them. when i choose one that´s when i will develop feelings. I´m not fully in love with both of them at this moment.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I said sidechick not sideanimal, ofc they are human :mjlol:
Still:farmajoyaab: Only a xayawaan would want a sidechick. If I could warn these girls about you I would have done it by now.
IMG_5416.GIF

u just said #2 "seems" like a nice person, but went on about #1 having more things in common with u. runta isku sheeg sxb. #1 baad dooneysa :mybusiness::mjpls:
:denzelnigga: #1 just texted me and said we should meet up tomorrow. I´m just going to tell #2 that i´m not ready for marriage yet to hold her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending