Who do black women lie about not liking lightskin dudes

There’s this general notion that lightskin dudes are not desired in the black community, i laugh my ass off at it because every lightskin madow guy with a “mixed” look is putting up generational numbers in the black and non black community, so why are madow women constantly trying to gaslight black men into thinking that they like darkskin guys but darkskin guys don’t like Bw

And how did black women convince everyone that black men are the biggest colorist in the community when black women are just as colorist it’s just lightskin dudes don’t date darkskin women generally speaking

Lightskin men get all the women. Darkskin men are kind of like minstrel jesters, they’re entertaining and fun to be around basically the life of the party but at the end of the night the girls are leaving with the lightskin niggas not the darkskins.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is false and this is a minority of black women. There’s a portion of black women who like to appease regular black men and try to make them feel worthy by claiming to dislike lightskin guys.

These men would never do the same but BW are good at not minding their own buisness.

That's only recent tho. Madow women always liked "Tall, dark, and handsome."
🧢. Most of the “ugly” “lame” niggas at my area growing up really dark Nigerian and Congolese looking dudes and all of the “pretty boy” “cute” “fuckboy” type of guys who had all of the women worshipping them were lightskin and mixed dudes lol

Lightskin men get all the women. Darkskin men are kind of like minstrel jesters, they’re entertaining and fun to be around basically the life of the party but at the end of the night the girls are leaving with the lightskin niggas not the darkskins.
It’s not 100% true you can be darkskin and get women but the standards are much higher and you will start having to act like a stereotype the more dark you are to try to level the playing fleid, I have never believed black women who says they hate lightskin, they are mostly fronting.

Yaraye

VIP
🧢. Most of the “ugly” “lame” niggas at my area growing up really dark Nigerian and Congolese looking dudes and all of the “pretty boy” “cute” “fuckboy” type of guys who had all of the women worshipping them were lightskin and mixed dudes lol
Then maybe its just your area. Most madow women don't like them like that. If fact many of them talk about how they were taught from a young age to like "Tall, dark, and handsome" and be race loyal
And plus that’s a term used to describe Mediterranean white guys not no damn black people
It might have originated there, but has been used for the past decade or two to describe tall, handsome, chocolatey men in the madow community

This is false and this is a minority of black women. There’s a portion of black women who like to appease regular black men and try to make them feel worthy by claiming to dislike lightskin guys.

These men would never do the same but BW are good at not minding their own buisness.
It’s more like they try to shit on black men, but most people don’t care because in real life darkskin dudes know it’s the opposite but are too insecure to admit it.

They know they don’t quality for a Lightskin man so what they do is hate on them.

Same reason why women say they prefer a dad bod. They know they can’t qualify for a man who is in shape so they rather say they are not attracted to them so they don’t feel rejected .

Then maybe it’s just your area. Most madow women don't like them like that. If fact many of them talk about how they were taught from a young age to like "Tall, dark, and handsome" and be race loyal
Lies. Wait “race loyal” are you a divestor or one of those Somali women who identify with American black women causes, because black women prefer lightskin dudes, they just say the like darkskin dudes because lightskin dudes don’t choose up on them and are picky and cocky.

They know they don’t quality for a Lightskin man so what they do is hate on them.

Same reason why women say they prefer a dad bod. They know they can’t qualify for a man who is in shape so they rather say they are not attracted to them so they don’t feel rejected .
Lightskin men were the ones with options, most darkskin dudes were just taking any chick who would give them a chance, see how the women come in here and lie and virtue signal because they don’t want to admit that black women are just as colorist as black men, if you live around madow people and not online you would know know

Every woman wants a permed lightskin dude. The ugly ones tend to get played then after they get their heart broken the darkskin dudes get to clean up the mess

One thing that women will do on the internet is lying there ass off to save face lol if you think black women, who don’t love themselves like a man who looks like them

Every woman wants a permed lightskin dude. The ugly ones tend to get played then after they get their heart broken the darkskin dudes get to clean up the mess
On god bro if your mulatto you can’t lose in the black community, how are black men brainwashed by black women and there virtue signaling lies

Then maybe its just your area. Most madow women don't like them like that. If fact many of them talk about how they were taught from a young age to like "Tall, dark, and handsome" and be race loyal

The Tall, dark and handsome saying is about white tall guys with dark hair and eyes....

dead.png

Yaraye

VIP
Why do i alway hear madow women say "I like Tall, dark, handsome, chocolatey men" then? :stopit:

That's f*cking shocking!!!!!!! :dwill:
Black women usually lie about it because the men they want (good looking lightskin dudes) do not give them the time of day(they mostly date lightskin, Latina, and white lol), and darkskin dudes, even the “colorist” ones are more willing to give them the time of the day

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Why do i alway hear madow women say "I like Tall, dark, handsome, chocolatey men" then? :stopit:

That's f*cking shocking!!!!!!! :dwill:

Tall dark and handsome refers to white men with dark hair like Italians and Spaniards, did m.adoow men really think white women were referring to them :russ: