Who do black women lie about not liking lightskin dudes

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
For sure, lightskin/mixed niggas are like the pearls of the black community to other races. The lighter you are the more desirable no matter where you come from.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
For sure, lightskin/mixed niggas are like the pearls of the black community to other races. The lighter you are the more desirable no matter where you come from.
If thats the case why dont they go for a white guy? if a light skin is pearl

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Because then they have to concede that they have no moral high ground against the black men who have a preference for lightskin women

Amber

A blessed human
Probably because they don't want to seem like colorists. But me personally, dark and tall is what I want!!
Excited Hilary Duff GIF by The Bachelor

World

VIP
There’s this general notion that lightskin dudes are not desired in the black community, i laugh my ass off at it because every lightskin madow guy with a “mixed” look is putting up generational numbers in the black and non black community, so why are madow women constantly trying to gaslight black men into thinking that they like darkskin guys but darkskin guys don’t like Bw
do you not get tired of talking about the appearance of other men like a khaniis?