Who comes first? Your wife or Mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see thread title. I see the creator and think ok she is gonna rant about husband putting his mum first. She has officially lost it.

Open thread....pleasantly surprised. God bless mj queens

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
When I was younger, I overheard a Somali lady tell her son that she loves her sister more than him and his siblings. He asked her if she was serious and she was.

Who comes first in a married man's life? His wife or his mom?

Wallahi billahi if a man put his wife before his mom, then he's cursed. How can you put the woman who risked her life to birth you after a stranger you recently met?

Any woman who competes with his mother has psychological problems. His mother comes before you. She has known him before you ever existed in his life.

IT DEPENDS.
not everyone has a good relationship with their parents,:damedamn: for example some guys have abusive mother(mentally challenged) and might have been dealt a bad hand growing up SO HE DOESN'T LOVE HIS MOTHER THAT MUCH:browtf:. AND stopping thinking just because one felt out with their parents that it is them not being obedient to parents, LIFE ISN'T BLACK AND WHITE like that:birdman:

with that being said my mother is CRAZY AS f*ck ABUSIVE AS f*ck but i would still put her first.

actually why should there even be a competition ?? THEY COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER. i have seen my paternal grandmother and my mother live together and they was never any sort of rivalry at all,
GRANDMOTHER SAW HER AS HER DAUGHTER AND MY MOTHER RESPECTED LIKE A MOTHER

THAT'S KINDA LIKE SAYING WHAT COMES FIRST YOUR PEN OR YOUR BOOK:browtf:LIKE NAAHH

When I was younger, I overheard a Somali lady tell her son that she loves her sister more than him and his siblings. He asked her if she was serious and she was.
YH MY MOTHER REGULARLY TELLS US she loves her sister more than us(her childern) SHE LOVES ME THE MOST of my siblings i guess it's because i'm the youngest

Who comes first in a married man's life? His wife or his mom?

Wallahi billahi if a man put his wife before his mom, then he's cursed. How can you put the woman who risked her life to birth you after a stranger you recently met?

Any woman who competes with his mother has psychological problems. His mother comes before you. She has known him before you ever existed in his life.
my wife would be like my second mother :siilaanyosmile:

AND MY ONLY MOTHER IF MY ACTUAL MOTHER WAS TO uno:dwill::tocry::tocry:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Your wife is religiously bonded together in the sight of God, she's the mother of your children, the person that completes your deen and the woman that you stare at in Jannah.

Why is this even a question, a mother has her place and wife has there place

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your wife is religiously bonded together in the sight of God, she's the mother of your children, the person that completes your deen and the woman that you stare at in Jannah.

This is the most sensible response here.

You are all swimming....both are about to drawn. Who do you save first. It all come down to this. And no Im not gonna say who ever is closer. I save hooyo, once i take her to safe land I make sure she gets warm cause I dont want her to get hargab. Then i get her a hot drink and talk to her to make sure she isnt suffering from shock. Then we make duca and thank god we are both ok. Once thats all done Im gonna check on the wife.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are all swimming....both are about to drawn. Who do you save first. It all come down to this. And no Im not gonna say who ever is closer. I save hooyo, once i take her to safe land I make sure she gets warm cause I dont want her to get hargab. Then i get her a hot drink and talk to her to make sure she isnt suffering from shock. Then we make duca and thank god we are both ok. Once thats all done Im gonna check on the wife.
Looooool

Wax walaan. Why would you get hot drinks while your wife is drowning? You just took it to the extreme. Lmfao

Looooool

Wax walaan. Why would you get hot drinks while your wife is drowning? You just took it to the extreme. Lmfao
The well being of hooyo is important. Whenever she is stresssed koob shah ee kudhufata. So im just keeping up the tradition. I think its safe to say if wife cant swim.....its not looking good for her in this scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending