Who comes first? Your wife or Mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who's the mother figure? Because I'm damn sure that it's not me.

My husband is mature and alpha man, something your butch, ugly girlfriend can imitate but can never be.

ouch....nayaaa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif
c818df9de22bc273bc6e707b49bc7f99--aretha-franklin.jpg

Who's the mother figure? Because I'm damn sure that it's not me.

My husband is mature and alpha man, something your butch, ugly girlfriend can imitate but can never be.

Doth protest too much @Knowles :mybusiness:

I desire to be equal in standing and not a subservient slave as expressed by others :sass1:

The irony of using freedom of choice to choose one's own bondage :snoop:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who did your make up in that picture Basra?

Reiko

u seem to paint your husband as this macho man who is alph, do u listen to whatever he tells u to do?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

u seem to paint your husband as this macho man who is alph, do u listen to whatever he tells u to do?
He's a God fearing man. I listen to what he says because what he says is something that puts positivity in my life. He doesn't talk nonesense.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's a God fearing man. I listen to what he says because what he says is something that puts positivity in my life. He doesn't talk nonesense.

Good for u abaay. is he good in sex?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
You incels should learn what alpha man is. I wouldn't expect you losers to know what alpha means.
I'm in fact not an incel as by definition nor do my beliefs resemble a retarded incels beliefs and here's the definition thanks to @Knowles
downloadfile-9.jpg
now come on abaayo let's step away from fantasies and return to real life, alpha man who speaks no nonsense and treats you like a queen kuluha.:liberaltears: Only a few niggas like that exist and it ain't no random geeljire although you can keep Searching for that mythical nigga if you want doqonyaho:chrisfreshhah:

My mother would be first in any given situation, even though I would love my wife my love for my mother will always be unconditional.

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
You incels should learn what alpha man is. I wouldn't expect you losers to know what alpha means.

I know what an alpha man is

Alpha: Naa waan imaaday, aaway cunnadii naayaah!
Inferior wife: cunnada waa diyaar mujaahid
Alpha: Haa, orod marka wajigaada fooshaxun iga qari!
Inferior wife: Haye mujaahid
Alpha: Kaalay soo noqo
Inferior wife: Hee?
Alpha: lugaha ii dhaq:diddyass:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
a man should not be too close to his mother though, thats kinda disturbing., a woman should be close to her mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending