Who comes first? Your wife or Mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who comes first in a married man's life? His wife or his mom?

Wallahi billahi if a man put his wife before his mom, then he's cursed. How can you put the woman who risked her life to birth you after a stranger you recently met?

Any woman who competes with his mother has psychological problems. His mother comes before you. She has known him before you ever existed in his life.

Unfortunately thats not true for everyone this indian guy throw out his old sickly parents from their own house where they raised him because of his wife,she didnt want to share "her" house with them
Also happened with this Madow family,only heard about a somali man who did the same never witnessed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who comes first in a married man's life? His wife or his mom?

Wallahi billahi if a man put his wife before his mom, then he's cursed. How can you put the woman who risked her life to birth you after a stranger you recently met?

Any woman who competes with his mother has psychological problems. His mother comes before you. She has known him before you ever existed in his life.

Reiko give mama a hug

Gibiin-Udug

Unlike your husband she choose me seeing a suitable partner and not just for being a second mother figure:mjpls:
Who's the mother figure? Because I'm damn sure that it's not me.

My husband is mature and alpha man, something your butch, ugly girlfriend can imitate but can never be.

Gibiin-Udug

Reiko give mama a hug

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.