who am i

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

it was a crisp cool september morning. woke up around 5 am to get ready and dandy for my job as HR boot licker. took a shit at 5:18am. felt up my a cups after. brushed teeth and left the house without my pants. got a text and a snapchat from my bestie xalimo ilko gaduud. i knew i was late because she texts me everyday at 6:20 and it was now 6:43. i slipped on two rocks and that was when i realized i had no pants.

my day was off to a bad start.

i went back to my car pretending no one saw my ayeeyo nigiis and cellulite.

called in sick at 7:16am. went back to bed and was woken by my friend texting me for lunch. told her ok. took the second shit of the day.

12 o'clock came fast, met my friend at this somali cafe.

i wore matching purse and shoes. i was looking cute and noticed the barista guy checking me out and i smirked back. he wanted me. :hehehe:

my friend was late so i went to the loo to reapply another layer of mascara and lipgloss.

that's when i realized i forgot my pants again. allah hates me.

have you ever forgot your pants home? and what have you done to fix the situation?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

sorry. infidels and muslims alike.

guess guess guesssssssss

:ummhmsmiley::ummhmsmiley:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Idol naturlich
signature-cakes-strawberrypassion.jpg

State your gender. :axvmm9o: I think you are a dude.
i am female.
:hehehe:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
creepy?:oops:
is that it why no body on form not reply to my threadS?

:xgoltwn::xgoltwn:
No the reason no replys is no one knows what your topic is about 90% of the time I don't even know what this topic is about:zhqjlmx:Plus your homo erratic avatar and your creepy name that confuses people about your gender:axvmm9o:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Because you said you like me, I will set you up with any gay man on SS of your choice. :vqbuyv0:
Am guessing you're female then no need to be stand offish I also do females if anything is my preference:diddyass:
So come on tell me your age and are you light skin:diddyass:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

No the reason no replys is no one knows what your topic is about 90% of the time I don't even know what this topic is about:zhqjlmx:Plus your homo erratic avatar and your creepy name that confuses people about your gender:axvmm9o:
hi i was in kitchen cookie steak.. :hehehe: female work hehehe
this thread is joke thread poke at my friend idol, who makes pointless threads about her day down to the very minute and random facts like taking a shit. she is weird but i like her.
:hehehe: i hope now no one confused. my avater is my favourite characters on the show hehehe.
bandit, anymore questions? wiling to answer because i am nice hehehe.:eating::eating::eating::eating: hapy eid brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending