Who also watch the anime called "Baki"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's my current favorite one.
My best bro introduced me to this anime.
And i like its songs.
Quite epic, isn't it?

What a coincidence was just binge watching it today :ftw9nwa:, on episode 21 and I'm gonna start my boxing practice again and go to the gym more often

Sambuus

Inactive
The Japanese used in Anime is great tho! It's sounds badass when there's a fight and you'll get used to it , don't worry
I don’t like watching school girls whining about things, but sadly it’s in 60% of japanese anime. :bell: I would watch if it was something psychological :cosbyhmm:

I don’t like watching school girls whining about things, but sadly it’s in 60% of japanese anime. :bell: I would watch if it was something psychological :cosbyhmm:
there is such a wide variety of anime, and there are many psychological thrillers, i suggest you watch The Promised Neverland

Sambuus

Inactive
there is such a wide variety of anime, and there are many psychological thrillers, i suggest you watch The Promised Neverland
Thanks, i’ll check it out. I actually watched a japanese show on Netflix. It was about two girls switching body’s it was really good. But sadly it ended on season 1.

Thanks, i’ll check it out. I actually watched a japanese show on Netflix. It was about two girls switching body’s it was really good. But sadly it ended on season 1.
switched the one with the fat girl right? lmao that lowkey had me dying in the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending