Who also watch the anime called "Baki"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
switched the one with the fat girl right? lmao that lowkey had me dying in the beginning
Yes, her name was something along with Z something zuma Yuma idk. But the skinny girl was super stunning she didn’t look japanese at all.
[Edited] The names was Ayumi & Zenko Haha

Yes, her name was something along with Z something zuma Yuma idk. But the skinny girl was super stunning she didn’t look japanese at all.
[Edited] The names was Ayumi & Zenko Haha
yeah mostly her nose has me questioning, but watch that anime and lmk what u think, im curious about others opinions.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I remember that :drakelaugh:. The Goat Apostle and the Cult in the cave was messed up as well
Tbh, now Berserk is becoming a bit shit, it's less dark then it used to be and is more like a shounen series. The witch child having a crush on Guts is making me uncomfortable lmao

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Tbh, now Berserk is becoming a bit shit, it's less dark then it used to be and is more like a shounen series. The witch child having a crush on Guts is making me uncomfortable lmao

True. I just want to see the end and how it all plays out. Vagabond is one you should read. The Art is top tier and the writing is phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending