Who agrees with him anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Quran-only Muslims only pray 3 times a day? Is that what you do @abdale?

I have a feeling a lot of the newer(?) Muslim groups are a response to the growing extremism and obsession with violence and other odd things that a lot of Muslims seem to have nowadays. I'm not just talking about the terrorist, there are many people who sympathise with them ideologically with their obsession with hudud punishments and what can only reasonably be described as supremacism.

If that's the case, I expect there to be more Quranist and other groups going into the future.

I heard Quran-only Muslims only pray 3 times a day? Is that what you do @abdale?

I have a feeling a lot of the newer(?) Muslim groups are a response to the growing extremism and obsession with violence and other odd things that a lot of Muslims seem to have nowadays. I'm not just talking about the terrorist, there are many people who sympathise with them ideologically with their obsession with hudud punishments and what can only reasonably be described as supremacism.

If that's the case, I expect there to be more Quranist and other groups going into the future.

Yes the Quran only mentions 3 prayers.

Yes the Quran only mentions 3 prayers.
Where you raised in a Quran-only household, or did you come to it yourself? I get the impression there aren't too many Quranist around, have you found a quran-only community where you are or do you mainly converse online with other quranists? Sorry for the bunch of qs.

Where you raised in a Quran-only household, or did you come to it yourself? I get the impression there aren't too many Quranist around, have you found a quran-only community where you are or do you mainly converse online with other quranists? Sorry for the bunch of qs.
No i never saw Quranist community or met one, i read the Quran and converse Quranists online . I live with my strict sunni family who don't bother to learn the Quran but instead follow what they are told by the Imams

No i never saw Quranist community or met one, i read the Quran and converse Quranists online . I live with my strict sunni family who don't bother to learn the Quran but instead follow what they are told by the Imams

Good for you for coming to your own conclusions through your own research.

A

Anonymous

Smh what's is this nonsense.Ummah is clearly becoming more retarded by the day.We already got dumb khawaarij,Shias,Axmadiyya and now quranists!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending