Whites have taken it far

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol yeah, Mary has this weird Kim K Valley girl accent. But I'd say Her and Awo Ayan are the two prettiest East African youtubers.

And yh, Awo Ayan and Mary are definitely some of the prettiest. I'd also include: Helina TM, Salem Indrias, Indie Glow, ChiefMona, The Habby, Queen of Sheba Tefera, Delina Medhin, Marian Ali, Just Call Me Mary, and also this Somali-Irish YTer whose channel I can't remember rn. I watch way too much YouTube lol...there's probably more but I can't think of them atm.

And yh, Awo Ayan and Mary are definitely some of the prettiest. I'd also include: Helina TM, Salem Indrias, Indie Glow, ChiefMona, The Habby, Queen of Sheba Tefera, Delina Medhin, Marian Ali, Just Call Me Mary, and also this Somali-Irish YTer whose channel I can't remember rn. I watch way too much YouTube lol...there's probably more but I can't think of them atm.
create an intro thread sis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

868f521a2f9ec49a523c911a906a89e6_7401766-comment-eye-gouge-meme_389-255.png

Jesus, you watch a lot of garbage.:mindblown:

Yeah but who watches nothing but xabashi make-up hoes? I'm starting to think there's a lot of Sheegato on this forum.
Maybe she is a lesbian? most of these habeshas have their breasts displayed so we can enjoy them:banderas:. I would've watched them but you get brain damage From watching these kind of videos so I stay away from them :manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
Most women are like that. Truly they are the inferior sex :kodaksmiley:
:ohreally:If I'm not '100% productive, 100% of the time'...it means I'm inferior??? It's hard being righteous all the time uno...sometimes one needs some junk food along with their veggies. It's all about moderation and the art of balance. I'm sure you also enjoy activities that aren't intellectually stimulating once in a while.

Yeah but who watches nothing but xabashi make-up hoes? I'm starting to think there's a lot of Sheegato on this forum.
Who said that's the only thing I watch? I only brought up those channels because it was relevant to the particular topic at hand. Also, the girls I mentioned weren't all xabashi-- there were mali chicks too. As for the Sheegato business; I am no pretender...I've already admitted multiple times [on this forum] that I identify as a 62 y/o Chinese Jew of the Male variety. Never claimed Somali.

Maybe she is a lesbian? most of these habeshas have their breasts displayed so we can enjoy them:banderas:. I would've watched them but you get brain damage From watching these kind of videos so I stay away from them :manny:

Nope, not a lesbian. I don't wear make up like that either so I mainly watch for the hair videos, cultural discussions, and 'food shows' tbh.

Who said that's the only thing I watch? I only brought up those channels because it was relevant to the particular topic at hand. Also, the girls I mentioned weren't all xabashi-- there were mali chicks too. As for the Sheegato business; I am no pretender...I've already admitted multiple times [on this forum] that I identify as a 62 y/o Chinese Jew of the Male variety. Never claimed Somali.

Makes sense, at least you're honest about being a Sheegato. But please find something more believable than a Chinese Jew to claim.

How does a know which girl is more attractive than the other?:cosbyhmm:

Also, I see through your agenda, xabashi.:camby:
I am Somali. Just go on YouTube, 90% of the somali Youtubers are dark skinned and unattractive. All the habesha youtubers are so beautiful and they're all light skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending