Whites have taken it far

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nice if i was habesha I would be very flattered
Someone request him to make Somali version

Blacks/Africans worldwide are so insecure it’s sickening. Their highlight in life is validation from Cadaans and Arabs. Can’t believe Habesha guys even allowed this or even were in the video. Where's Meles when you need him? Dam the Nile already

TooMacaan

VIP
I love them too. Do you watch the other Habesha YouTuber S6?

Haha yes, I watch lots of East African YTers.

As for S6...nothing personal against them...but they're waaaay too westernized and it's kinda cringey sometimes(Mary acts like she's high all the time and

adds this weird valley-girl ish slurring thing to her accent [but she's gorgeous ngl]). I still haven't recovered from the trauma I suffered from that "How to get a Habesha girl" video tho...:snoop:

Wallahi Habesha girls deserve to have more songs dedicated to them. Eritrean and Ethiopian are hands down to the most beautiful women on earth. Allahi really blessed them. And they have the sweetest, kindest and softest personalities on top of their good looks. They are the total package.

Haha yes, I watch lots of East African YTers.

As for S6...nothing personal against them...but they're waaaay too westernized and it's kinda cringey sometimes(Mary acts like she's high all the time and

adds this weird valley-girl ish slurring thing to her accent [but she's gorgeous ngl]). I still haven't recovered from the trauma I suffered from that "How to get a Habesha girl" video tho...:snoop:

Lol yeah, Mary has this weird Kim K Valley girl accent. But I'd say Her and Awo Ayan are the two prettiest East African youtubers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
xdegDL9gSS0iQ.gif

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Guys he is trying to heal the broken relationship between Egypt and Ethiopia. He is doing it for the greater good :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts