Whites have taken it far

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's dating the bride in the Music video. She's a beautiful Ethiopian singer/model from Toronto
17265577_150957158761039_3406118883470344192_n.jpg

13320025_1320181431329423_703281843_n.jpg

She looks Somali :ohhh:

Genie

The last suugo bender
She looks like this sudani girl i see all the time, looks like a typical east african to be honest. Slightly lighter than the average habesha right or am i seeing things. :yacadiim:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Gotta love that Ethiopian guy sitting there while some white dude sings about dicking Ethiopian girls :pachah1:
If this song was about Somali women, you couldn't pay me enough to appear in that video.

This chick is dating this dude and gleefully participates as he appropriates her culture and symbolically emasculates her men. These hoes ain't loyal.:francis:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If this song was about Somali women, you couldn't pay me enough to appear in that video.

This chick is dating this dude and gleefully participates as he appropriates her culture and symbolically emasculates her men. These hoes ain't loyal.:francis:

Emasculated is the perfect word, poor guy :francis:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
The fact that dude turned out to be an Arab makes it even worse imo. :ivers: I hope they come for his head

I guess you ain't heard "Somali girl let me take you to the bathroom" fiasco?:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending