White Women forced to close Burrito Shop due to 'Cultural Appropiation'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would want to go to a Somali cafe where there is no qabil banter ;no arguments ;no Arabic streamed football ;and no staring at the odd Xalimo who walks in once a year? .dead ! As for cultural appropriation ,aren't weaves cultural appropriation of white culture and hair ?

#ban somaliland cafes from selling cambulo .
#ramadan
#muslamic pan Cushitic Al right
#streets gotta eat

The weaves doesn't apply to Somali woman... we have our own hair and aren't brought up with an inferiority complex to hate our own hair.

The amount of times, I've had black guys say they don't like black woman cos they have weaves or their hair is nappy is astonishing and say I love Somali woman's hair.

:mjlol: But than I say your mother and sisters probably wear weaves, how could you say that? :faysalwtf:

black

live and let die.
Isn't that how progress works? You take over another group, and ditch all inferiors components of their culture and absorb anything of value.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Let's be honest. They're white people, their burritos would've been subpar at best.

That being said, I'd understand the anger if they, say, made a culturally insensitive restaurant theme with stereotypes everywhere, but at a glance it just looks like a burrito restaurant.
SJWs bruh :mjkkk:

One man on Facebook called this “one of the most embarrassing episodes in Portland history.”
Uh, weren't two people murdered this week for defending a Muslim girl from some crazed white supremacist? :browtf:

Political correctness like mudane waraabe said. how the hell is this cultural appropriation? wtf is that anyway?
can we finally shut down sam of somalia's youtube channel using the law?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooool people are so sensitive these days for no damn reason.

Do you actually think Taco Bell is owned by Mexicans? Chipotle? Lmfao.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Ridiculous but I have zero respect for people who give in and let these losers win.

VixR

Veritas
Loooool :cryinglaughsmiley:

I can attest to the sancrosant nature of Burritos, but unless they made them like this (easily my top 50 favorite YT video) , they shouldn't have been shut down.

The amount of times, I've had black guys say they don't like black woman cos they have weaves or their hair is nappy is astonishing and say I love Somali woman's hair.

:mjlol: But than I say your mother and sisters probably wear weaves, how could you say that? :faysalwtf:[/QUOTE]
Hey I am complete supportive of cultural appropriating and stealing the finer s
The weaves doesn't apply to Somali woman... we have our own hair and aren't brought up with an inferiority complex to hate our own hair.

:mjlol: But than I say your mother and sisters probably wear weaves, how could you say that? :faysalwtf:
Hey I am completely supportive of stealing and culturally appropriating other people's cultures .

As for weaves ,why shouldn't people copy vixxies long goldilocks hair ?
#Ramadan

Hey I am completely supportive of stealing and culturally appropriating other people's cultures .

As for weaves ,why shouldn't people copy vixxies long goldilocks hair ?
#Ramadan[/QUOTE]

They can appropriate Beckys hair with their weaves.... but their making our Dirac's look cheap....

It looks unnatural on them ....
IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts