White women discuss the struggles of being married to Faraax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man I am not dhuxul I am fair skinned. I simply didn't meet a decent farax, or any Farax at all @where I live so just settled for something else.
Runta iska sheeg your motto was prolly
“Anything but Abdi”

You are an outcast in the Somali community now lol, do you have any hope of moving back to somali with kids who have no qabiil
:lolbron:

Runta iska sheeg your motto was prolly
“Anything but Abdi”

You are an outcast in the Somali community now lol, do you have any hope of moving back to somali with kids who have no qabiil
:lolbron:

Hahaha that is not true mate. My motto was anything but Roger. I will go to Somalia and have my kids remarried with Habar Gidir. Our blood is strong. My kids look like lighter skinned Somalis and will be accepted as such and people will gladly marry them.

Hahaha that is not true mate. My motto was anything but Roger. I will go to Somalia and have my kids remarried with Habar Gidir. Our blood is strong. My kids look like lighter skinned Somalis and will be accepted as such and people will gladly marry them.
Kkkk so your married cadaan to try and correct the dark skin associated with hg
:deadrose: Walahi your the most honest xalimo I came across

Atleast you admitted

Kkkk so your married cadaan to try and correct the dark skin associated with hg
:deadrose: Walahi your the most honest xalimo I came across

Atleast you admitted

dude I told you I am not dark skinned, I have to be honest many southern Somalis are though, My mom looks mixed and my dad skin tone is milk chocolate. Me and my siblings are all in between. I did not marry a cadaan for lighter kids since I am not dark skinned myself. So no need to have a complex. Don't put words in my mouth saxib.

:camby:Hit the road warya
a99c121eb2d0df3d3322702364214444--africa-fashion-red-lips.jpg

This has nothing to do with recognizing humanity in people. What he said was correct, Somalis are the few people out there with a superiority complex, despite being dealt a bad hand. This however is diminishing in the youth, particularly those that have endorsed the victimization paradigm, here in the west.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merca

Inactive.
dude I told you I am not dark skinned, I have to be honest many southern Somalis are though, My mom looks mixed and my dad skin tone is milk chocolate. Me and my siblings are all in between. I did not marry a cadaan for lighter kids since I am not dark skinned myself. So no need to have a complex. Don't put words in my mouth saxib.
What are you doing? Don’t feed the trolls :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts