White women discuss the struggles of being married to Faraax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a by literally every Somali I've met and I have heard mothers call their daughters by that word. It's not a big deal.

If every Somali calls you then you need to reflect on yourself lol

Maybe you have the visible aspects associated with s
:pachah1:

We are the only group of people on the face of this earth that genuinely belief they are inferior to us while everyone else worships them or feels inferior to them

Some white engineers came to wisil in mudug and the people thought they had a disease while others hurled stones at them thinking they are devils

Now that's us as the poorest in the world with that much pride, imagine us being a middle income country ?

I don't advocate for any types of hatred but it's sad how slowly we are losing this in the diaspora
It's a bad thing that people in the diaspora is treating people that they grow up with as humans? The reason people back home were so cautious of white people was because they weren't around them. It's impossible for a child growing up in western countries that never met a white person before.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's a bad thing that people in the diaspora is treating people that they grow up with as humans? The reason people back home were so cautious of white people was because they weren't around them. It's impossible for a child growing up in western countries that never met a white person before.

This has nothing to do with recognizing humanity in people. What he said was correct, Somalis are the few people out there with a superiority complex, despite being dealt a bad hand. This however is diminishing in the youth, particularly those that have endorsed the victimization paradigm, here in the west.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
somali parents are verbally abusive. from my experience, reer waqooye parents are hostile to their children, reer Djibouti been the worst. My hooyo used to verbally abuse us whenever she had a shitty day. Swear words and habaar ( siilka hooyada was, aabaha was, farakh, , siil cas, qalad kugudhacday, etc..) were sometimes used in daily conversations.
Reer xamarawi parents on the other hand are pretty shill and easygoing from my experience

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Bro, WE ARE SOMALI MY NIGGAR.
Wallahi I love that we don’t give a shit of what others say about us(although what they might be saying is true) we just do us UKnow.

One time for my Somali People all over the globe.
:salute:

Last edited:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Horta are you a male or female?
:icon e confused:
tumblr_inline_nsgt9lyJzs1sx0042_500.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
We are the only group of people on the face of this earth that genuinely belief they are inferior to us while everyone else worships them or feels inferior to them

Some white engineers came to wisil in mudug and the people thought they had a disease while others hurled stones at them thinking they are devils

Now that's us as the poorest in the world with that much pride, imagine us being a middle income country ?

I don't advocate for any types of hatred but it's sad how slowly we are losing this in the diaspora

True. No other race on earth looks down on whites besides Somalis. Other races look to get acceptance from Whites, whilst these whites are looking to get accepted as equals.
Little kid saying Kor baaburka sharmuutayahay :russ::russ::russ:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Naa kor kor baaburka y to Angie Jolie.

Gotta love Somalis.

I remember my husband being offended when I joked around in the beginning. Then a somali family friend came by and started the convo with nayaa did you get fat already, and cuuntada xaar uu so uraya. Basically we laughed so much. The husband got jealous and was like 'please offend me too' XD

btw you guys ur mom calling you a or thats not good men hahahahaha

I remember my husband being offended when I joked around in the beginning. Then a somali family friend came by and started the convo with nayaa did you get fat already, and cuuntada xaar uu so uraya. Basically we laughed so much. The husband got jealous and was like 'please offend me too' XD

btw you guys ur mom calling you a or thats not good men hahahahaha
Is your husband Madow
:gucciwhat:

Lol good parents

But you said he doesn’t understand somali jokes

He does not refer to himself as carab though since his dad is cadaan and his mom thinks shes cadaan too and hardly speaks the carabi. You know how carabs always booty clap for cadaan. I told her you are carab she denied it lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts