White teacher mistaken me as a European woman?? (Storytime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
"I've always felt white at heart"

kRThq.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So basically, I was chilling in class and this is a new teacher btw. He's talking to other students, introducing himself, and then he asks me "Are you European", and I, a light skin Somali girl was taken back a little! And said "No i'm not, haha. I'm Somali!" Then he said "No way! Most Somalis are really dark and you are as pale as a European woman! How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black!" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

Have cadaans ever mistaken you as white? :hmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How old are you?
I assumed u were 18+

I was talking to my cadaan anthropology professor after class and he asks me "Do you have any caucasoid admixture that you know of", and I, a light skin E1B1B Somaloid guy was taken back a little but secretly flattered! And said "No I'm not, haha. I'm 100% E1B1B negroid"

Then he said "No way! You don't exhibit any of the usual craniofacial characteristics; you have a tall dolichocephalic skull, projecting-narrow nasal apertures, and lack of prognathism which indicates that you must have some, How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black negroid" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

Is this @Reiko 2nd account:cosbyhmm:You're her clone copy.
:kanyehmm:Look at this selfhater here. I can't help but laugh at how you are flattered by being called caucasoid admixture. He didn't even say that you're caucasoid just that you appear to have a small percentage of their DNA
:deadosama:and that was enough to make you blush.

QlXup4F.png
"I'm actually negroid, hihihihi."

You need help ASAP.

:kanyehmm:Look at this selfhater here. I can't help but laugh at how you are flattered by being called caucasoid admixture. He didn't even say that you're caucasoid just that you appear to have a small percentage of their DNA
:deadosama:and that was enough to make you blush.

QlXup4F.png
"I'm actually negroid, hihihihi."

You need help ASAP.
This is a parody to what Op wrote:noneck:, it sounded like she was flattered by the whole ordeal. It's meant to be comedy warya

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So basically, I was chilling in class and this is a new teacher btw. He's talking to other students, introducing himself, and then he asks me "Are you European", and I, a light skin Somali girl was taken back a little! And said "No i'm not, haha. I'm Somali!" Then he said "No way! Most Somalis are really dark and you are as pale as a European woman! How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black!" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

I wish i could troll like u

wars

Inhermouth

Yeah, I myself had a few encounters with the white kind.

I can recall on an ordeal that left me with my pants, being left on the roof of a Long John Silver's, and a ritual that involved 40 white lesbian teachers taking turns knocking my penis all night.

I was only but a child, I can still recall that night oh so vividly. I thought this was some white people’s school ritual thing, so I never talked about it. Came to find out a few months ago that my classmates never experienced such things at school. Now it feels like it was some super off-the-books thing.

Yeah white people are so weird.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Yeah, I myself had a few encounters with the white kind.

I can recall on an ordeal that left me with my pants, being left on the roof of a Long John Silver's, and a ritual that involved 40 white lesbian teachers taking turns knocking my penis all night.

I was only but a child, I can still recall that night oh so vividly. I thought this was some white people’s school ritual thing, so I never talked about it. Came to find out a few months ago that my classmates never experienced such things at school. Now it feels like it was some super off-the-books thing.

Yeah white people are so weird.
U are way ahead of @xalimathe6

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Are you European, he meant do u have a Euro passport nayaa, aint got nothin to do with your Creme Diana bleaching mess

yaab. maalin walba wax cusub baala arkaa. today its xaliimos getting gassed about not looking somali tomorrow its faraaxs getting happy about having big futoos. cajiib.:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending