White teacher mistaken me as a European woman?? (Storytime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, I was chilling in class and this is a new teacher btw. He's talking to other students, introducing himself, and then he asks me "Are you European", and I, a light skin Somali girl was taken back a little! And said "No i'm not, haha. I'm Somali!" Then he said "No way! Most Somalis are really dark and you are as pale as a European woman! How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black!" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

Have cadaans ever mistaken you as white? :hmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
So basically, I was chilling in class and this is a new teacher btw. He's talking to other students, introducing himself, and then he asks me "Are you European", and I, a light skin Somali girl was taken back a little! And said "No i'm not, haha. I'm Somali!" Then he said "No way! Most Somalis are really dark and you are as pale as a European woman! How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black!" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Well I get Arab and Indian a lot but never been mistaken for white.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
The opposite. My math teacher was taken aback when I told her one of her former students was my older sister, because I’m so dark compared to her. She had assumed my sis was Arab.

I’m like 440 while my sis is 200.

AD1B7F62-F28B-4372-83B7-90CC3468F8FB.jpeg

Last edited:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

I need receipts home-girl, for all I know you could be 99% bantu.
1524988885753.jpg

Last edited:

:salute:I can't believe what I just read. I never tought I would see the day were selfhating @xalimathe6 would call herself black. You are selfhating no longer. You have transcended into selfloving.

White people mistaken me as a European woman, and view me as superior to them.
:gaasdrink:
There, there. You must learn to love yourself before anyone would even view you as remotely superior to anything. One thing I love about my ancestors is that they knew that they were better than the white man. They didn't need his useless opinions, to look down on others, nor did they feel embarrassed by who they were. I hope you reach that level of selflove. I call it the Dervish level.

There, there. You must learn to love yourself before anyone would even view you as remotely superior to anything. One thing I love about my ancestors is that they knew that they were better than the white man. They didn't need his useless opinions, to look down on others, nor did they feel embarrassed by who they were. I hope you reach that level of selflove. I call it the Dervish level.
Bantu monkey.
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.