White teacher mistaken me as a European woman?? (Storytime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, I was chilling in class and this is a new teacher btw. He's talking to other students, introducing himself, and then he asks me "Are you European", and I, a light skin Somali girl was taken back a little! And said "No i'm not, haha. I'm Somali!" Then he said "No way! Most Somalis are really dark and you are as pale as a European woman! How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black!" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

Have cadaans ever mistaken you as white? :hmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was talking to my cadaan anthropology professor after class and he asks me "Do you have any caucasoid admixture that you know of", and I, a light skin E1B1B Somaloid guy was taken back a little but secretly flattered! And said "No I'm not, haha. I'm 100% E1B1B negroid"

Then he said "No way! You don't exhibit any of the usual craniofacial characteristics; you have a tall dolichocephalic skull, projecting-narrow nasal apertures, and lack of prognathism which indicates that you must have some, How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black negroid" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

Is this @Reiko 2nd account:cosbyhmm:You're her clone copy.

I was talking to my cadaan anthropology professor after class and he asks me "Do you have any caucasoid admixture that you know of", and I, a light skin E1B1B Somaloid guy was taken back a little but secretly flattered! And said "No I'm not, haha. I'm 100% E1B1B negroid"

Then he said "No way! You don't exhibit any of the expected craniofacial characteristics; you have a tall dolichocephalic skull, projecting-narrow nasal apertures, and lack of prognathism which indicates that you must have some, How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black negroid" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

:dead: Wallahi i'm not. @Reiko is way more savage than me. Every SSpot Xalimo should strive to be as fierce as her, especially against filthy Ashy Abdis.
:rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Then he said "No way! You don't exhibit any of the usual craniofacial characteristics; you have a tall dolichocephalic skull, projecting-narrow nasal apertures, and lack of prognathism which indicates that you must have some, How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black negroid" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

I am @xalimathe6 and @xalimathe6 is me, therefore we are all @xalimathe6

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:dead: Wallahi i'm not. @Reiko is way more savage than me. Every SSpot Xalimo should strive to be as fierce as her, especially against filthy Ashy Abdis.

tenor.gif

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck

Wow :damn::damn:

So basically, I was chilling in class and this is a new teacher btw. He's talking to other students, introducing himself, and then he asks me "Are you European", and I, a light skin Somali girl was taken back a little! And said "No i'm not, haha. I'm Somali!" Then he said "No way! Most Somalis are really dark and you are as pale as a European woman! How is that possible", and I chuckled a bit and said "Nope! I'm 100% black!" And still to this day, he does not believe that.

Have cadaans ever mistaken you as white? :hmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I’ve been asked if I was mixed with turkish, arab or if I’m Yemeni. it kills me when some light skins get gassed by this. I’m so happy to be Somali even tho we’re fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts