White Supremacy Strikes Again!

160 years ago since long ago, forgive the same people who still benefit of the system created by their forefathers and who aren't willing to change the system to better the conditions of the POC population? you funny man

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DIDN"T YOU CREATE THIS A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT RACE?
if you read his book with an open mind, you would definitely have a different opinion on this whole topic.

if it has nothing to do with you, or race you could have not mention a controversial topic that is about race

honestly I did not realize that there were such stans for extreme blm type ideology here... from the moral standpoint, finding extreme blm type ideology to be silly is nothing wrong... I regularly speak against all sorts of extreme sjwism... super mega extreme blm types do not represent blacks and finding it silly is not an attack against blacks...

but I do regret making the thread, I'm not out to offend the excessively offended.... I don't think anything I said here was wrong but this topic isn't a main focus for me and pretty much 99% of my posts have nothing to do with this particular topic....

also I enjoyed the Kwame Nkrumah book and I'm not attacking him.... but of course it's no surprise if your identity is built around his kind of thing, of course you're going to flock to whatever reason to be unnecessarily offended

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
160 years ago isn't long ago, forgive the same people who still benefit of the system created by their forefathers and who aren't willing to change the system to better the conditions of the POC population? you funny man

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DIDN"T YOU CREATE THIS A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT RACE?
if you read his book with an open mind, you would definitely have a different opinion on this whole topic.

if it has nothing to do with you, or race you could have not mention a controversial topic that is about race :ayaanswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
honestly I did not realize that there were such stans for extreme blm type ideology here... from the moral standpoint, finding extreme blm type ideology to be silly is nothing wrong... I regularly speak against all sorts of extreme sjwism... super mega extreme blm types do not represent blacks and finding it silly is not an attack against blacks...

but I do regret making the thread, I'm not out to offend the excessively offended.... I don't think anything I said here was wrong but this topic isn't a main focus for me and pretty much 99% of my posts have nothing to do with this particular topic....

also I enjoyed the Kwame Nkrumah book and I'm not attacking him.... but of course it's no surprise if your identity is built around his kind of thing, of course you're going to flock to whatever reason to be unnecessarily offended
:pachah1:is this how you deal with being called out? where in my statements did i express any type of extreme behaviors? And creating terms to identify people who speak aganist yall is really funny, call it whatever you like but you aren't going to rant about black people on african fourm, go do it on 4chan or whatever you people use.

Offended? the only person who is offended here is you who made a whole thread about an issue that doesn't exists. LMFAO this my last post with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ayaanswag:Sxb, i am not going to teach you basic shit on here, ngl if you are serious and need someone to educate you on such topic, mention me but if you are here to argue, peace out.

the only person who is offended here is you who made a whole thread about an issue that doesn't exists. LMFAO this my last post with you.

no, honestly this super blm thing is a real issue given that being critical of a minority of grievance activists is construed as being an attack against a race rather than the activists in question

you can see btw how super blm type ideology and super feminism are cousins. you can't speak against either without it being painted as an attack against blacks or women- rather than just the particular ideology.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
:pachah1:is this how you deal with being called out? where in my statements did i express any type of extreme behaviors? And creating terms to identify people who speak aganist yall is really funny, call it whatever you like but you aren't going to rant about black people on african fourm, go do it on 4chan or whatever you people use.

Offended? the only person who is offended here is you who made a whole thread about an issue that doesn't exists. LMFAO this my last post with you.

:ayaanswag:Sxb, i am not going to teach you basic shit on here, ngl if you are serious and need someone to educate you on such topic, mention me but if you are here to argue, peace out.
My friend are you an AA by chance?

anybody who reads my posts knows that I criticize sjwism all the time. this is just a thread that is critical of sjw stuff.

but people are infected with this Marxist type ideology and so you criticize sjwism.... you're racist, you're sexist, you're homophobe, you're a science denier, etc...... the problem is people getting infected with Marxist type ideology, not me being critical of sjw ideology.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Extremely obvious bait, no one was mad about that, stop falling for manufactured outrage.

the actual racism here is directed at me simply due to my race....

someone else made a thread that was basically the exact same thing as this

Black woman claims being on time to things is racist and homophobic​

talking about the same thing and nobody cared

but from the cultural marxist oppression olympics standpoint, I'm apparently a bad guy because of my skin color... this is all garbage ideology pushed by the elites to get people divided against each other... my race shouldn't be what I'm judged on, there's a definitely a lot of racism but it isn't coming from me

imo the West can never, never possibly present Somali culture in a positive light.

I think from the Western standpoint, everything has to be a story that presents Somalis as barbaric... or at best as noble savages who need whites to enlighten them. I am not saying this to insult anyone, I think this is the harsh truth and I think it is so because Somalis are so attached to Islam.

the Western kaffirs will never be ok with Muslims until they give up their religion.

with West Africa, you can showcase non-Muslims dancing and doing all kinds of things the West is ok with. of course there are many pious Muslims there too but East Africa I think has too much Islamic and Arab influence for the West to be comfortable. plus I think you have rebellious elements that won't submit to the West like Eritrea and Uganda.

all this fake humanitarian concern that the West shows to various cultures... I believe it is all a veil for an agenda of Western supremacy. and I also do not believe it is "white supremacy". I think they're fine with non-whites but with non-whites who have mentally been Westernized. I think the more you're in line with that, the more they like you and promote you, and the less you're in line with it, they more they hate and portray you as evil or denigrate you.

I think any Muslim culture must expect that the West will not portray them in a good way, and the more religious they are the worse they will be depicted imo.
white supremacy and western culture are intertwined.

Let’s go back to the cold war. this is a time when the western world was facing a geopolitical existential threat, communism with russia being at the forefront. how come russians are not depicted as savages? sure in media they’re super villains but not barbians that needed the white man for guidance.

Hitlers rise of power was supported by American politicians and influenced a lot of americans. it wasn’t until america intervened in world war 2 that nazism was considered bad. even then germans we’re still praised and accepted by westerners.

every not white civilization does not get that much benefit of the doubt despite nazi germany and USSR being threats to western philosophy

That feel good BLM Farax? This the type shit ur on lol.

BEAUTIFUL and it feels good

now im going to make sweet love to my african queen / black queen after i show her this video

AFRICA UNITE

afro cool.jpg

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
this is somali forum not madoow i.e they don't care about our plp so why care.

at least spread it somewere else not here sxb

white supremacy and western culture are intertwined.

Let’s go back to the cold war. this is a time when the western world was facing a geopolitical existential threat, communism with russia being at the forefront. how come russians are not depicted as savages? sure in media they’re super villains but not barbians that needed the white man for guidance.

Hitlers rise of power was supported by American politicians and influenced a lot of americans. it wasn’t until america intervened in world war 2 that nazism was considered bad. even then germans we’re still praised and accepted by westerners.

every not white civilization does not get that much benefit of the doubt despite nazi germany and USSR being threats to western philosophy

I think an issue here does have to do with language. I do mock this "white supremacy" term because I do not believe that white supremacy exists and I think it's a mistake for people to adopt this "white supremacy" term.

When people say this- aren't they saying that whites are supreme? Someone is threated by white supremacy? But there is no white supremacy! They are not supreme.

I can't be threatened by whites being supreme because they're not supreme. I am convinced that this adoption of "white supremacy" term is just going to fill people's minds on an unconscious level with the idea that whites are supreme when they're not. They breathe the same air and are as mortal as any of us.

Now as far as whites and nonwhites.... I very clearly did talk about Western hegemony in this thread and everyone who knows my posts knows I am a big anti-imperialist and against Western imperialism.

Now, I don't believe in white supremacy because whites are not supreme but I do believe there are white supremacist and there is white supremacism.

But at the end of the day, I think we have to zoom out and look at things in terms of the ultimate war which is the spiritual war. I don't think the people running the West are these white nationalist klansmen. Not remotely. Nor neo-nazis.

Look at all this nonwhite immigration into the West. If the West was really being run by neo-nazis, I don't think there's any way it would be happening. The media, the universities, pretty much all the institutions are very against white nationalism.

Because at the end of the day, it isn't really about race. As I see it, it's Allah on one side and Iblis on the other side. I think the people that run the West are satanists, not neo-nazis. As evil as naziism is, there is a difference.

I believe that what matters for the freemason satanists is that the general population is made satanic and brought further away from Allah. This is why they're pushing people against religion and flooding the society with all sorts of degeneracy. Meanwhile white nationalism is stigmatized and US southern border security is a joke. I'm against the white nationalists too but I don't think they're the ones really running things.

following up on my previous post, I also want to make another point about nationalism in the context of what I think is the real war which is a spiritual war.... you can be a nationalist of whatever racial or ethnic group and you can be an atheist. And then if you're a nationalist of that same group and you're a Muslim then you're supposed to be on the same team with that atheist.

wallahi this thread is not about race as I see it, this was just another one of many times where I am simply laughing at sjws. but the point I want to make is that making things about a racial or ethnic war I think is fundamentally misguided.

I don't think that people should focus on a race war or a gender or a class war. I think all of this is just Marxist class struggle agenda to keep the ordinary people divided and thereby weak.

I am convinced that the war in this world fundamentally is spiritual. this is the real conflict I think people must focus on. I think nationalism... whether Arab, black, Latin, white, etc...... Kwame Nkrumah, Fidel Castro, etc. etc..... historically it was promoted by Freemasons and used by Freemasons in order to push secularization. cultures that historically would fight for their religious principles were taught nationalist ideology and this was used in order to secularize them. Ataturk is a big example of this. Fidel Castro is also another example I'm familar with. nationalism was often a trojan horse for secularization. even Hitler and definitely Trump I think are examples as well. prior to Hitler, a lot of conservatives were "throne and altar" conservatives who cared very much about Christianity and religion and with Hitler all that went out the door and everything became all about race. then with Trump his party became less about Christianity and way more about race.

Last edited:
Nationalism is bad, however, patriotism (love of one's Nation) is essential and entirely positive; it doesn't push laughable pseudo-scientific nonsense about the inherent racial superiority/inferiority of any group; and it doesn't scapegoat ethnic minorities.

Trending