Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1674055660032.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
a dumb person saying dumb things on a dumb social media. there is no point of engaging with her, but hey, it is the Lib of Tiktok account.

Yaraye

VIP
Everything is rooted in white supremacy these day. Next they gonna say the snow being white is the influence of white supremacy. crazy people :lolbron:

Amber

A blessed human
Everything is rooted in white supremacy these day. Next they gonna say the snow being white is the influence of white supremacy. crazy people :lolbron:
If we keep this up, we'll be like the yahudis. Quite literally impossible to oppress

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I can see why white supremacy is on the rise, when negros be saying shit like this.

Be honest though… many cultures are not timely. We’re more laid back and will get there when we get there. So it is a cultural thing, but not so much white/black

I know I struggle with time management 😂
You genralising all black peole y h being racist

Be honest though… many cultures are not timely. We’re more laid back and will get there when we get there. So it is a cultural thing, but not so much white/black

I know I struggle with time management 😂
I fucking hate people who can't keep time and also unorganized people.. Maybe that's why I don't thrive so well among my geeljire people :noneck:

Trending