White Supremacy Strikes Again!

83A177B0-675C-4D9F-8EE8-FCB5F929E3DB.png

HOW DARE THE LITTLE MERMAID NOT TALK ABOUT SLAVERY!!!!! *shakes fist*

😡😡😡

I do think it is an issue though that people think it's wrong to be critical of this extreme sjw stuff, though. No one should be treated unjustly because of their race but we don't need to put anyone on a pedestal because of their race either.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I'm not disrespecting any race of people. There is this tendency of labeling everything from math to breathing as racist, I find it funny and there's nothing wrong with finding humor in it.
Few loud people don't represent any group of people, white love to use those minority loud folk to push their agenda, black are actually against the little mermaid as it paints image of begging white folk to be part of their traditional fairytale and depicts black people not having any culture

Few loud people don't represent any group of people, white love to use those minority loud folk to push their agenda, black are actually against the little mermaid as it paints image of begging white folk to be part of their traditional fairytale and depicts black people not having any culture

This is not meant against any race of people, this is meant against the loud minority. I'm against red pill and feminism but that doesn't mean I'm against men and women. I'm not against any race of people.

Slavery was long gone, all slave owners died long time ago just move on. Don’t AA have 1/3 white dna just forgive your white brothers.

I think it is this idea that the little mermaid should include slavery somehow that seems to me to be demeaning to AAs... why should slavery be treated as defining of AAs? there's a lot more to their history and culture than slavery.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I think it is this idea that the little mermaid should include slavery somehow that seems to me to be demeaning to AAs... why should slavery be treated as defining of AAs? there's a lot more to their history and culture than slavery.
What fuckin culture don’t tell me crips and bloods is one of their culture 😂. AA don’t have a culture. And I hate they think they represent all black people.

What fuckin culture don’t tell me crips and bloods is one of their culture 😂. AA don’t have a culture. And I hate they think they represent all black people.

I do want to say this and this I have been thinking for a long time... it bothers me how all this discussion of blacks is so centered around AAs rather than Africans in Africa.

I'm not saying anything against AAs but why should there so much worldwide focus on AAs while Africans in Africa get ignored?

I think this phenomena is only another extension of Western hegemony... everybody feels bad for all the many sad stories involving AAs... slavery, sitting on the back of the bus, etc. But isn't there more to blacks and Africans than sad stories of victimhood? How can anyone with dignity want to be defined solely as a victim? But anyways... as terrible as AAs were treated during slavery and however sad people feel about their experiences... it is Africans who are the ones who really carry and represent African culture.

When all they do is endlessly show AA celebrities and ignore actual Africans... I think this promotes Western culture and buries actual African culture.

I think pretty much any culture rooted in Western culture is bound to be unhealthy. The soil is unhealthy. We can see that for example in Uganda there is something fundamentally healthy in their culture- while any culture rooted in the West I think it is necessarily going to be unhealthy.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I do want to say this and this I have been thinking for a long time... it bothers me how all this discussion of blacks is so centered around AAs rather than Africans in Africa.

I'm not saying anything against AAs but why should there so much worldwide focus on AAs while Africans in Africa get ignored?

I think this phenomena is only another extension of Western hegemony... everybody feels bad for all the many sad stories involving AAs... slavery, sitting on the back of the bus, etc. But isn't there more to blacks and Africans than sad stories of victimhood? How can anyone with dignity want to be defined solely as a victim? But anyways... as terrible as AAs were treated during slavery and however sad people feel about their experiences... it is Africans who are the ones who really carry and represent African culture.

When all they do is endlessly show AA celebrities and ignore actual Africans... I think this promotes Western culture and buries actual African culture.

I think pretty much any culture rooted in Western culture is bound to be unhealthy. The soil is unhealthy. We can see that for example in Uganda there is something fundamentally healthy in their culture- while any culture rooted in the West I think it is necessarily going to be unhealthy.
And when they represent Africa is only west Africa 😂. East Africa as gaajo and no water or Somali pirates. As Cushitic race am offended that west African or bantu represent the whole Africa.

And when they represent Africa is only west Africa 😂. East Africa as gaajo and no water or Somali pirates. As Cushitic race am offended that west African or bantu represent the whole Africa.

imo the West can never, never possibly present Somali culture in a positive light.

I think from the Western standpoint, everything has to be a story that presents Somalis as barbaric... or at best as noble savages who need whites to enlighten them. I am not saying this to insult anyone, I think this is the harsh truth and I think it is so because Somalis are so attached to Islam.

the Western kaffirs will never be ok with Muslims until they give up their religion.

with West Africa, you can showcase non-Muslims dancing and doing all kinds of things the West is ok with. of course there are many pious Muslims there too but East Africa I think has too much Islamic and Arab influence for the West to be comfortable. plus I think you have rebellious elements that won't submit to the West like Eritrea and Uganda.

all this fake humanitarian concern that the West shows to various cultures... I believe it is all a veil for an agenda of Western supremacy. and I also do not believe it is "white supremacy". I think they're fine with non-whites but with non-whites who have mentally been Westernized. I think the more you're in line with that, the more they like you and promote you, and the less you're in line with it, they more they hate and portray you as evil or denigrate you.

I think any Muslim culture must expect that the West will not portray them in a good way, and the more religious they are the worse they will be depicted imo.

This proves my point with black panther success. The movie took a lot of inspiration from African cultures. It’s not surprising ppl all over the world wanted to watch it when it came out. African American movies always goes back to slavery or civil rights stories. And those stories don’t appeal to the world market.

Hollywood knows selling black stories don’t work in the other countries so they race swap their white characters to sell it.

if Disney did an African princess I’m sure it would do better then this.

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
Ain't no body complaining about that, stop making shit up. Only fckers who are crying about this whole thing is the white.
Don't disrespect black people in our forum this ain't Latinx forum
Mfs get to comfortable around somalis, explains why they are so fast to diss our people :susp:
Slavery was long gone, all slave owners died long time ago just move on. Don’t AA have 1/3 white dna just forgive your white brothers.
Slavery wasn't long ago, the last slave die in 1972, let that sink in. slavery was abolished 158 years ago, and cameras were made by far before slavery was abolished
Big Brain Wtf GIF

This proves my point with black panther success. The movie took a lot of inspiration from African cultures. It’s not surprising ppl all over the world wanted to watch it when it came out. African American movies always goes back to slavery or civil rights stories. And those stories don’t appeal to the world market.

Hollywood knows selling black stories don’t work in the other countries so they race swap their white characters to sell it.

if Disney did an African princess I’m sure it would do better then this.

I don't watch movies and I didn't see Black Panther but I would imagine it did well because the idea of a black superhero is inspiring and empowering.

Myself as a Muslim and anyone as a Muslim... would you rather hear about victious Muslim warriors conquering Spain or would you rather hear a heart-wrenching story about Zionists humiliating defenseless Palestinians.

I feel bad because I want to have solidarity with Palestine but it's really hard for me to learn about Palestine because it's very painful for me to think about it. I have a real shortcoming in my pro-Palestinian solidarity due to just finding it painful to hear or even think about Palestine. It's very upsetting to me and I don't find it empowering at all. I'd rather think about victories of the past.

anyways, my point being, a think a black superhero or a black superhero would have lots of appeal because these would inspiring and uplifting... if I was going to watch a movie, I would want to see an inspiring story like Malcolm X or Muslim conquests, not a sad story about victimhood.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Ain't no body complaining about that, stop making shit up. Only fckers who are crying about this whole thing is the white.

Mfs get to comfortable around somalis, explains why they are so fast to diss our people :susp:

Slavery wasn't long ago, the last slave die in 1972, let that sink in. slavery was abolished 158 years ago, and cameras were made by far before slavery was abolished
Big Brain Wtf GIF
160 years is to long and 1972 was 51 years ago. All am saying is that they need to forget and forgive their white brothers.

Big Brain Wtf GIF

well of course Kwame Nkrumah gets offended. I read one of his books and he had some interesting ideas but of course some mega Kwame Nkrumah fan is going to get offended. not everything is about a race war between blacks and whites and whatever such race war like that has nothing to do with me.

anyways, I'd like to say- if you're a real Kwame Nkrumahist, you should realize that it's white people who have fostered a culture of sjw perpetual victimhood... people with that mindset go looking for things to be offended about like a hawk looks for carcasses.

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
160 years is to long and 1972 was 51 years ago. All am saying is that they need to forget and forgive their white brothers.
160 years ago isn't long ago, forgive the same people who still benefit of the system created by their forefathers and who aren't willing to change the system to better the conditions of the POC population? you funny man
well of course Kwame Nkrumah gets offended. I read one of his books and he had some interesting ideas but of course some mega Kwame Nkrumah fan is going to get offended. not everything is about a race war between blacks and whites and whatever such race war like that has nothing to do with me.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DIDN"T YOU CREATE THIS A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT RACE?
if you read his book with an open mind, you would definitely have a different opinion on this whole topic.

if it has nothing to do with you, or race you could have not mention a controversial topic that is about race :ayaanswag: