White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

That would damage Somalis economically NYC is too competitive.
Still far more viable options than a state where red necks and the world media outlets ready to get you. Somalis that are skillful can do better than most of the people that loves there. Most of the Somalis that live in places like nyc are always successful. Is worth the shot.

There was an African American guy who was jailed a few years ago for leaking FBO info. He was operating out of Minnesota. One of the things that shocked him was the way Somalis who had committed no crimes and were simply relatives or had engagements with a suspected terror had their “cards marked”, potentially leading to issues with accessing basic services.

He was shocked by the way Somalis were spoken about in law enforcement circles.

Imagine an AA being shocked at the treatment of another group 🤣😳

Somalis represent: blackness, Islam, crime, immigration, lack of integration, Black Hawk down , Jihad, to the average Cadaan with slightly xenophobic tendencies.
yea sxb we need to raise awareness and highlight that more. these ppl hated us since we stepped foot post 9/11 and not a single peep from it. add that to billa dhiig somalis running around and we got these problems

I always thought black and Muslim was a cope out answer . Plenty of black Muslims and they don’t get hated on

Somalis are also refugees lol, we really do tick all the boxes

Black

Muslim

Refugee

No wonder they despise Ilhan Omar, she fits every checkbox, including the fact that she’s a woman as well.

How is his rep in minnesota where he is from ? I reckon he said they warned him not to take the role because of the reasons you said

Not sure, but I heard a few Somalis who turned out for the role were turned back because they were deemed too good looking, they deliberately chose the uglies so the Cadaans could ogle at the primitive 4th world savages:francis:

To me twitter is dying and I don’t care what happens there.

About white supremacists who cares what they think since they hate everybody.

About anti-Somali people they need to get a life. To be bothered by us is a weird skill.

Exactly, for example I never see Sudanis get this same level of hate. There will always be people who would hate us for being black and Muslim but that’s not an explanation for all of the hate we receive. Some Somalis committing crime and abusing welfare benefits also contributed to this hate
Absolutely. We'd not be getting half the hate if our Western diaspora contingent were selected for and not bottom of the barrel ************s and we didn't appear at the top of every crime statistic and at the bottom of every economic one.

I don't know where you folks live but in our corner of America, we are respected as hardworking migrants with professionals and politicians.

You guys and girls need to build your self-esteem and stop worrying about what someone who is at the bottom of the totem pole says on twitter and TikTok.

Someone mentioned how law enforcement speaks about Somalis, that profession hires only the worst of the worst in society and not many high class individuals apply for that job.

Truth is, A somali who is muslim and cultured in Somali ways is always superior to any American.

A- Good Hygiene
B- Steely resolve
C- Patience
D- Generosity that doesn't distinguish race and religion but gives and is kind to all
E- Average to Good looks majority

And lastly, The Gift of Islam from The Creator of Everything who himself is not created and is superior to everything. These and Many traits and marks is being a somali.

A somali walks around holding his nose high. Even our least educated nomad carries themselves with class think of themselves higher in status than all other humans.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Still far more viable options than a state where red necks and the world media outlets ready to get you. Somalis that are skillful can do better than most of the people that loves there. Most of the Somalis that live in places like nyc are always successful. Is worth the shot.

"Most of the Somalis that live in places like nyc are always successful"

It's mostly Somali stem professionals that live in the big cities. Some don't even stay that long because it's better to raise a family outside of the city.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Absolutely. We'd not be getting half the hate if our Western diaspora contingent were selected for and not bottom of the barrel ************s and we didn't appear at the top of every crime statistic and at the bottom of every economic one.

If that happened most of y'all would have been stuck back home :mjlol: :sass2:

Not me though

I don't know where you folks live but in our corner of America, we are respected as hardworking migrants with professionals and politicians.

You guys and girls need to build your self-esteem and stop worrying about what someone who is at the bottom of the totem pole says on twitter and TikTok.

Someone mentioned how law enforcement speaks about Somalis, that profession hires only the worst of the worst in society and not many high class individuals apply for that job.

Truth is, A somali who is muslim and cultured in Somali ways is always superior to any American.

A- Good Hygiene
B- Steely resolve
C- Patience
D- Generosity that doesn't distinguish race and religion but gives and is kind to all

And lastly, The Gift of Islam from The Creator of Everything who himself is not created and is superior to everything. These and Many traits and marks is being a somali.

A somali walks around holding his nose high. Even our least educated nomad carries themselves with class think of themselves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Most of the Somalis that live in places like nyc are always successful"

It's mostly Somali stem professionals that live in the big cities. Some don't even stay that long because it's better to raise a family outside of the city.
It's still a better option. If they can afford to live and work as professionals they can afford to raise their children there. Newer generation Somali parents won't have many kids so is easier to raise children in any city. Although I would like to see successful Somalis form a community in Mamhattan and have our own gated community like yahuuds. Nothing is impossible.Just look at how developing Somali Kenyans are?

A- Good Hygiene
B- Steely resolve
C- Patience

A somali walks around holding his nose high. Even our least educated nomad carries themselves with class think of themselves higher in status than all other humans.

We have God, we have superior culture and we are better than any white racist moron like Elon. We piss on their ego and think they are a waste for a human. I guess as somalis, we are just as obsessed with our selves.

Do you speak Somali? There is famous song called Somali Baan Ahay. Look that up cousin and be inspired. I really have zero respect for any human who thinks they are better than somalis.

No one can hurt Somalis except by permission of Allah. And if we all die in one day, it is a fact of life other human beings will perish too sooner or later. For a Somali Muslim, there is no loss in anything that happens to them. We shouldn't fear humans like us who defecate, stink, require sustenance. It is an affront to our beliefs to have fear of others like us humans.

I never felt anything less than a blessing about being a somali. Everyone I work with knows I am somali. I greet strangers with that fact.

Last edited:
We have God, we have superior culture and we are better than any white racist moron like Elon. We piss on their ego and think they are a waste for a human. I guess as somalis, we are just as obsessed with our selves.

Do you speak Somali? There is famous song called Somali Baan Ahay. Look that up cousin and be inspired. I really have zero respect for any human who thinks they are better than somalis.

No one can hurt Somalis except by permission of Allah. And if we all die in one day, it is a fact of life other human beings will perish too sooner or later. For a Somali Muslim, there is no loss in anything that happens to them. We shouldn't fear humans like us who defecate, stink, require sustenance. It is an affront to our beliefs to have fear of others like us humans.

I never felt anything less than a blessing about being a somali. Everyone I work with knows I am somali. I greet strangers with that fact.
Who said anything about ethnicity??
I said try not to stand too much(even online)
I Didn’t mention God or that we should become the new sammy sosa

Who said anything about ethnicity??
I said try not to stand too much(even online)
I Didn’t mention God or that we should become the new sammy sosa

In an ideal universe, no one with a sense of fairness would equate an individual's actions online or anywhere else to that of their community. We should give less credence or attention to generlizations about Somalis by malicious actors.

The way to fight back is not to run away from being a somali but to do the opposite and embrace all that is good about you and us somalis.

Simply put, we should measure ourselves to the standard set for all human beings by their maker. Every other measuring stick is biased in favor of those who design it . Seeking to meet that metric is to submitt to a human fraility and fickleness. We need to live as somalis, and die as muslim Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts