White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

So Kenyans are the moderators of tiktok? this would explain why none of the hate videos got taken down and why our hate videos go trippe viral compared to other countries that gets hate. They really are our enemy. I'm glad Somalis are flooding in the millions and Inshallah we takeover their nation and revert back to cushitic like it once were.

Yes, not only that, but the tiktok CEO met with the Kenyan president to make Kenya their base for content moderation. They will be hiring more Kenyans.

Screenshot_20240220-134102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240220-134320_Samsung Internet.jpg

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Yes, not only that, but the tiktok CEO met with the Kenyan president to make Kenya their base for content moderation. They will be hiring more Kenyans.

View attachment 317003
View attachment 317004
Walahi is starting to make sense for me why so many hate videos for Somalis are going viral and not being taken down. May Allah destroy our enemies. Why aren't Somali Kenyans not becoming moderators???? I need to see that happening a dedicated team of Somalis who cares for our rep to take down any hate videos immediately and for it to never go viral and any positive videos about Somalis go viral. The damage is done regardless.

It's because of Barkhad we're associated with subhumans, he also made countless Somali children's lives growing up unnecessarily hard no thanks to the pirate trope, Barkhad Abdi sold out his own people for less than a years minimum wage of annual pay (30k), it is what it is.

I still to this day can't understand why some Somalis continue to support & defend him.

The guy was hustling and joined a movie about pirates. How did he make the life of anyone difficult? He was only actin for goodness sake.

I would say Dark\NN and perhaps Somali men-hating femcels have a hand in any bad rep we have in social media.

Keo

VIP
It's because of Barkhad we're associated with subhumans, he also made countless Somali children's lives growing up unnecessarily hard no thanks to the pirate trope, Barkhad Abdi sold out his own people for less than a years minimum wage of annual pay (30k), it is what it is.

I still to this day can't understand why some Somalis continue to support & defend him.
Not defending Barkhad Abdi, but the pirate jokes existed before the movie came out. I went school in the mid 2000s to early 2010s. I was already in my late teens by the time Captain Phillips movie came out.

Nigga if you were given an opportunity to be in a movie you would take it. What do you even what the nigga to do? Hide in a cave for his whole life so no one sees him. just because he was born like that

This guy is an obvious bot. By the way 75% of Twitter may actually be bots because Elon wants advertisers back. During the superbowl 75% of traffic was from bots. A lot of the replies to racist posts are very generic if you noticed...it's usually something like "Immigration is bad" and "Deport immediately".

Article about twitter bots:
GGhYE1eX0AAPcHT.png

Also Eritreans were out trending us today but somehow Somalis always go viral? I think Elon actually does have it out for us

Screenshot_20240220-165912_Samsung Internet.jpg

This guy is an obvious bot. By the way 75% of Twitter may actually be bots because Elon wants advertisers back. During the superbowl 75% of traffic was from bots. A lot of the replies to racist posts are very generic if you noticed...it's usually something like "Immigration is bad" and "Deport immediately".

Article about twitter bots:
View attachment 317039

Also Eritreans were out trending us today but somehow Somalis always go viral? I think Elon actually does have it out for us

View attachment 317040
I think trending is dependent on your timeline and what pages you go on. for example when i click on indian twitter and muslim twitter profiles i get more updates on my timeline despite not following those pages.

since your on somali twitter those are the trending topics

Trending

Latest posts