White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No one is checking for anything that comes out of Engriska but one can always dream.

British Lol GIF by Acorn TV

I always thought black and Muslim was a cope out answer . Plenty of black Muslims and they don’t get hated on
Exactly, for example I never see Sudanis get this same level of hate. There will always be people who would hate us for being black and Muslim but that’s not an explanation for all of the hate we receive. Some Somalis committing crime and abusing welfare benefits also contributed to this hate

Exactly, for example I never see Sudanis get this same level of hate. There will always be people who would hate us for being black and Muslim but that’s not an explanation for all of the hate we receive. Some Somalis committing crime and abusing welfare benefits also contributed to this hate

Show me a Sudanese Barkhad Abdi and there you'll have your answer. :axvmm9o:

Sudanese have various looks so they can blend in, there isn't a lot of Sudanis in the west.

We were getting hate long before Barkhad Abdi became popular

It's because of Barkhad we're associated with subhumans, he also made countless Somali children's lives growing up unnecessarily hard no thanks to the pirate trope, Barkhad Abdi sold out his own people for less than a years minimum wage of annual pay (30k), it is what it is.

I still to this day can't understand why some Somalis continue to support & defend him.

Sudanese have various looks so they can blend in, there isn't a lot of Sudanis in the west.
That’s true us being easily recognizable definitely contributes to this. But we can’t deny that there were a large amount of Somali families living in government housing who abused the welfare system. Poor people who rely on government handouts always receive hate. We can’t blend in with other ethnicities like the way other black Muslims can so we can’t hide from the hate
The hate was only limited to the uk, outside of the uk barely anyone knew us other than black hawk down film but at least the actors looked decent.
I agree and the twitter user that made this post was British

I do not think that there are many Sudanese in the West. The number of Sudanese in the Middle East alone is equal to the number of Somalis in the entire diaspora, or exceeds it.

I think the hate is recent. Since Ilhan Omar started trending them cadaans have been too fixated on us.
In the US our hate came from Ilhan Omar and Trump fighting each other. Ever since then all of Trump’s racists followers started to attack us. But in the UK and other parts of Europe the hate started much earlier

It's because of Barkhad we're associated with subhumans, he also made countless Somali children's lives growing up unnecessarily hard no thanks to the pirate trope, Barkhad Abdi sold out his own people for less than a years minimum wage of annual pay (30k), it is what it is.

I still to this day can't understand why some Somalis continue to support & defend him.
Bro it’s school everyone gets teased. When people tease you, you fight back. It’s apart of growing up

I agree that Barkhad Abdi was a sellout but he’s not the reason for the hate. The other user brought up Illhan Omar, her fight with Trump brought more hate to us than Barkhad Abdi. At least for us Somalis living here in America

Somali internet trolls also caused more hate than Barkhad Abdi. That guy is just an internet meme that people try to use as a scapegoat to explain Somali hate

Trending

Latest posts