White south africans are not safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I would invest in a gun if I lived in South Africa.
'If I lived in south africa' wallahi you won't catch me 2000 miles away no way in jehova am I going to south Africa everything south of somalia is a aids infested hellhole

Last edited:
“We are so traumatized as a community. Last month one of our members was also burnt to death by suspected robbers inside his container shop. Barely a day passes before another Somali is killed,” said Mohammed Jama of the Western Cape Somali Community Board.
While Amir Sheikh, secretary general of the Somali Community Board (SCOB) said the number of Somali’s murdered from 2002 totals to 700

https://africawitness.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/700-somali’s-murdered-in-south-africa/

This article is from 2010 so the current toll could be more than double the quoted figure!

Last edited:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Yo i m loosing faith in humanity whyare negroes like this

I have concluded that can never be successful without the white man
Caqli lix saac! I don't truly understand what is going on in South Africa, but I do know that the majority of the economy is owned by the whites which force the poor blacks to have a life of crime. They are kicking out the white people that live there so the wealth will be redistributed to the black population. This also happened in Uganda when they kicked out the Indians and other non-black people.

Let's not act like black people are the only ones that commit crimes in the world. During the Dark Ages of Europe (1000 years), they were poor, dirty, crime-ridden, and disease having peasants. Africa is now going through its own Dark Age that was started by the cadaans. Before that, Africa was a land of rich and intelligent people. All Africans were extremely successful during the Dark Ages of Europe and some even became world powers (Mali, Ajuran, Moorish Kingdoms)

West Africa
1.Mali Empire (synonymous with wealth and intelligence)
2. Songhai Empire
3. Benin Empire
4. Moorish Empire
5. Ghana Empire

Central and Southern Africa
1. Great Zimbabwe
2. Kongo Kingdom
3. Mutapa Empire
4. Rozvi Empire

Eastern Africa
1. Adal Sultanate
2. Ajuran Sultanate (Mogadishu was an endless city according to Ibn Batouta who visited Damascus and other larger cities)
3. Swahili City-States (Kilwa was the most beautiful city according to Ibn Batouta)
4. the raw meat-eating midgets (abysinnia: It was thanks to the Somalis that the midgets received their national dish of salmonella)
5. Christian/ Muslim Nubia

TooMacaan

VIP
South Africa is truly a mess rn, and some South Africans do very disheartening, twisted, and cruel things to innocent business/working class ppl (who're just trying to support their families and make a living, like everybody else) no doubt,
..ngl tho, I also rly rly dislike this default narrative of 'oh, they would've been better off if the holy white massa was in charge again':bell:.

Their extreme xenophobia is sad. And overall, disappointing. Especially when directed at fellow Africans/immigrants, (who are actually in the same boat as the black SAs, in terms of economics/power/status etc...[if not, initially worse off]). Smh.

Keo

VIP
I don't like what the Somali business owners have to deal with there but you guys are really pandering to whites now.

Blame poverty. They are using Xenophobia as an excuse. Who are we to point fingers considering what we have done to each other or what the Cad Cads and Bantus have experienced?!

Gaajo brings the worst out of humanity. Don't expect your Cadaan hosts to be civilised when their bellies become empty.

That being said, South Africa has gone downhill since Blacks were enfranchised.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Caqli lix saac! I don't truly understand what is going on in South Africa, but I do know that the majority of the economy is owned by the whites which force the poor blacks to have a life of crime. They are kicking out the white people that live there so the wealth will be redistributed to the black population. This also happened in Uganda when they kicked out the Indians and other non-black people.

Let's not act like black people are the only ones that commit crimes in the world. During the Dark Ages of Europe (1000 years), they were poor, dirty, crime-ridden, and disease having peasants. Africa is now going through its own Dark Age that was started by the cadaans. Before that, Africa was a land of rich and intelligent people. All Africans were extremely successful during the Dark Ages of Europe and some even became world powers (Mali, Ajuran, Moorish Kingdoms)

West Africa
1.Mali Empire (synonymous with wealth and intelligence)
2. Songhai Empire
3. Benin Empire
4. Moorish Empire
5. Ghana Empire

Central and Southern Africa
1. Great Zimbabwe
2. Kongo Kingdom
3. Mutapa Empire
4. Rozvi Empire

Eastern Africa
1. Adal Sultanate
2. Ajuran Sultanate (Mogadishu was an endless city according to Ibn Batouta who visited Damascus and other larger cities)
3. Swahili City-States (Kilwa was the most beautiful city according to Ibn Batouta)
4. the raw meat-eating midgets (abysinnia: It was thanks to the Somalis that the midgets received their national dish of salmonella)
5. Christian/ Muslim Nubia
Before the white man came to Southern Africa, the highest structures were built by termites.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
South Africa is truly a mess rn, and some South Africans do very disheartening, twisted, and cruel things to innocent business/working class ppl (who're just trying to support their families and make a living, like everybody else) no doubt,
..ngl tho, I also rly rly dislike this default narrative of 'oh, they would've been better off if the holy white massa was in charge again':bell:.

Their extreme xenophobia is sad. And overall, disappointing. Especially when directed at fellow Africans/immigrants, (who are actually in the same boat as the black SAs, in terms of economics/power/status etc...[if not, initially worse off]). Smh.
I'm not hating on blacks we are black too I just hate negroes who make a bad name for us hard workers and contributers to society and I want the white saviour to lead us I beg the white man everyday I ask for his blessings when I wake up because I know the bed i sleep in and the clothes I wear were made by him god bless the white man we are truly grateful for your inventions and sacrifices if it wasn't for the white man we will be herding sheep's and riding camels remember we were in the stone age in the 19 century before the white man came and liberated us I'm truly thankfull to the white man

(Yo its sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.