White south africans are not safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Blame poverty. They are using Xenophobia as an excuse. Who are we to point fingers considering what we have done to each other or what the Cad Cads and Bantus have experienced?!

Gaajo brings the worst out of humanity. Don't expect your Cadaan hosts to be civilised when their bellies become empty.

That being said, South Africa has gone downhill since Blacks were enfranchised.

The white man finds solutions to his problem he does not kill others who are helping him

(Sarcasm)

No worries, whites know how to keep them in check.

How come u never hear about indians getting attacked? I have a feeling, they are the ones who sponsor these criminals.

No worries, whites know how to keep them in check.

How come u never hear about indians getting attacked? I have a feeling, they are the ones who sponsor these criminals.

My mother says the same thing :ooh: she's sure it's them pitting the south africans against everyone.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
You may think I'm a racist but you too will understand that we need the white man to save us,, I make dua everyday that the white man helps us ,,god forbid the white man disappears we will be sent back to the stone age we blacks should pray to the white man because we would have destroyed each other over arid land.

Imagine being born in the 19th century somalia being a herder wearing a macawis :-( , the white man invented clothes otherwise we would be like ooga booga running around but the white man came and saved us

(Sarcasm)

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I'm not a race hater I'm just saying we are good but we need the white man to help us get us there

(Sarcasm)
The fact you have to put sarcasm at the end of your post just highlights ur own stupidity. If you had any intelligence you would be able to write a sarcastic post without having to explicitly say that it's sarcasm. All your doing is re-enforcing the 68 iq claim:snoop:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The fact you have to put sarcasm at the end of your post just highlights ur own stupidity. If you had any intelligence you would be able to write a sarcastic post without having to explicitly say that is sarcasm. All your doing is re-enforcing the 68 iq claim:snoop:

Yo some of u faraxs are gonna get triggered so to ease the cringeyness (yes its a word) I added it and just for your info I have 128 IQ ;-)

White people just couldn't stay in Europe, tsk tsk.

No offense but the reason Somalia is a shithole is because most of it is a too arid, but these people have beautiful lush landscape, so much potential and yet these idiots can't create a civil society. :/

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
White people just couldn't stay in Europe, tsk tsk.

No offense but the reason Somalia is a shithole is because most of it is a too arid, but these people have beautiful lush landscape, so much potential and yet these negroes can't create a civil society. :/
Fixed it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts