White South African gets mad at a Muslim reading the Quran on the London tube

Would've agreed with the fat white twat but the moment he said this is a Christian country blah blah. You know he was on that racist flex and muslim bigotry. Also the muslim brudda needs to realise that nobody wants to hear you butcher the Qur'an in terrible tajweed. Its like someone reading the cat in the hat out loud next to you. Nobody wants to hear that.

This 🤡 would have a heart attack if he ever met a Hebrew Israelite or a Westboro Baptist Church member. Meanwhile across the pond you can't even speak under your breath.

I've seen Hebrew Israelites call random cadaans devils/demons at stations/stops but nothing compares to the WBC calling returning veterans "homosexual Israeli condoms".

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I agree with him. I don’t wanna hear some dude reading Quran on the morning train with terrible tajweed either :manny:

this is noise pollution.

do you guys wanna hear a Sikh saying his prayer in the morning? Or a Jew reading the towrah?

I want peace and quiet in the morning.

there’s no reason for the Muslim dude to read out loud on a train full of people, could’ve read quietly (non audibly) or listened to Quran. Guys an attention seeker imo

If you want peace and quite go ahead and invest in a vehicle.

Public transportation means it is
for the public. Not your own view of morning travels. It could have been a crying baby.

This is very cringe worthy walaal, we are supose to protect the deen and advise each other in private.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Bro same time you in a Christian country, if I a Jewish guy came reading from his book I would’ve told him stfu aswell. I doubt the nigga was reading it in a quiet matter if he was no reaction would’ve been made.
You have issues…….
I know you wanna be white. It’s not impossible just go down the micheal jackson route.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You have issues…….
I know you wanna be white. It’s not impossible just go down the micheal jackson route.

Whenever he sees cadaan, all I hear is clapping.

season 4 whale of a birthday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You have issues…….
No I have a brain and can think, you’re reading Quran out loud on a subway somebody will tell you to stfu. There’s a Hadith posted above telling you how you should read the Quran in public areas. It’s common sense when I pick up the phone on the bus I talk quietly so I don’t bother those around me.

Trending

Latest posts