White South African gets mad at a Muslim reading the Quran on the London tube

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The irony isn't lost with him. Doesn't his screaming, go against the other people on the train's privacy?

Also, White South Africans, are by far the most chill and nicest people, I've ever met and worked with. Strange, me thinks he could be from Old Rhodesia (Zimbabwe)

The irony is overwhelming wallahi. A white SA boer with a thick accent basically doing what amounts to the "this is our county m8" meme :russ:

He's right. Do at home or read it in your head, he just wanted attention and he got it.
Chill the f*ck out naayahee, we're not in Japan. He was reading the Quran at an appropriate volume, how's that any different from people speaking on their phones?

I rarely qashin people but you're an absolute mess wallahi.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
VIP
Chill the f*ck out naayahee, we're not in Japan. He was reading the Quran at an appropriate volume, how's that any different from people speaking on their phones?

tenor-244.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I wouldn’t have read it aloud but that doesn’t justify what the Boer did.

If he was so bothered, he should’ve asked politely. Any decent person would accept and lower their voice.

Arma

VIP

Don't waste your time, she's she's gaal.

Arma

VIP
The irony is overwhelming wallahi. A white SA boer with a thick accent basically doing what amounts to the "this is our county m8" meme :russ:

Actually most whites from SA (and Southern Africa as a whole) are from the British Isles. When the British took the Cape colony from the Dutch, a tonne of them moved there, which made the Boers, move en masse further into the interior, and set up ethno enclaves, to get away from the British.....even though, they're both Protestant Anglos. We humans, sure love to divide ourselves.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Actually most whites from SA (and Southern Africa as a whole) are from the British Isles. When the British took the Cape colony from the Dutch, a tonne of them moved there, which made the Boers, move en masse further into the interior, and set up ethno enclaves, to get away from the British.....even though, they're both Protestant Anglos. We humans, sure love to divide ourselves.

Most White South Africans are Afrikaners not British.

Trending