White South African gets mad at a Muslim reading the Quran on the London tube

Wait @Boqorada aint a gaal come on now. You have to respect others in public transport. Read it in your head and if you do loud and it bothers others. Just stop doing it.
That pot belly boer c*nt was bothered by the fact it was a Muslim sxb, that's clear as daylight.
It wasn't like he was loudly proselytizing, he was reading it softly and minding his business.

Besides, it's not like that doofar dickhead's dad in a board member for Network Rail.
Imagine comparing a little hairloss to losing your family/community plus eternal damnation :russ:
fucking giga cope.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Imagine comparing a little hairloss to losing your family/community and eternal damnation :russ:
fucking giga cope.
Lmao You've lost the plot fr. Are we gonna be seeing you on the local news anytime soon with this psycho mentality:stressed:

ghetto-hide-your-kids.gif
future terrorist in the making right here.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I can't explain how elated I am. The two chihuahuas of the opposite sexes on this forum have met and it is as cataclysmic as you might expect.

Happy Winnie The Pooh GIF

Drama Popcorn GIF

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
If you're actually a gaal, then my hypothetical mental health issues are way easier to fix than the broken relationship with your parents/loved ones. Cope some more pls :lolbron:
What in the word are you talking about lol I'm not a gaal and I have amazing relationship with my family. This "cOpE" shit gotta die sounds so lame:rolleyes:

What in the word are you talking about lol I'm not a gaal and I have amazing relationship with my family. This "cOpE" shit gotta die sounds so lame:rolleyes:
Then we have no further business, enjoy the rest of your sunday evening walal.
I can't explain how elated I am. The two chihuahuas of the opposite sexes on this forum have met and it is as cataclysmic as you might expect.

Happy Winnie The Pooh GIF

Drama Popcorn GIF
Oh, it's like that huh?:mjcry:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Chill the f*ck out naayahee, we're not in Japan. He was reading the Quran at an appropriate volume, how's that any different from people speaking on their phones?

I rarely qashin people but you're an absolute mess wallahi.
Bro same time you in a Christian country, if I a Jewish guy came reading from his book I would’ve told him stfu aswell. I doubt the nigga was reading it in a quiet matter if he was no reaction would’ve been made.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I doubt the nigga was reading it in a quiet matter if he was no reaction would’ve been made.

So we’re bootyclapping for Afrikaners now??

At the expense of your own people no less.

Do you hate madoows so much that you’re unwilling to criticise a White South African, even if they verbally abuse a Somali.

:mjlol:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
So we’re bootyclapping for Afrikaners now??

At the expense of your own people no less.

Do you hate madoows so much that you’re unwilling to criticise a White South African, even if they verbally abuse a Somali.

:mjlol:
My own people ? The guy isn’t Somali he’s just Muslim. You’re trying to 1 up me from the last comment I made when you were twerking for madows

This nigga wrong tho bro how you reading Quran out loud in a Christian country wtf were you expecting. Europe is anti Islam you just asking for it at that point

Bro same time you in a Christian country, if I a Jewish guy came reading from his book I would’ve told him stfu aswell. I doubt the nigga was reading it in a quiet matter if he was no reaction would’ve been made.
People who read Quran in public don’t read it as quietly as they think. But in the end it’s a respect thing. If the guy in public transport was bother by you reading loudly, just say sorry and keep reading in your head until you are off the train. You can read it loud while walking the street. But the fact that the camera was out straight away when he was asked not to be loud shows how clout has taken over the world. Everyone waiting to be offended so they can film it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
But he (Cameraman) has a good point, the fake wannabe nigga thinks he needs to be asked permission from anybody on a train to read the Quran or anything. You could be screaming nonsense for all anybody cares, freedom to do so.

But he (Cameraman) has a good point, the fake wannabe nigga thinks he needs to be asked permission from anybody on a train to read the Quran or anything. You could be screaming nonsense for all anybody cares, freedom to do so.
No you can actually be kicked out from a train for disturbing behaviour. Not that he was doing it. But a train where everyone is screaming is a nightmare ride.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No you can actually be kicked out from a train for disturbing behaviour. Not that he was doing it. But a train where everyone is screaming is a nightmare ride.
They say its "law", or "illegal", but it happens regularly. Biggest criminal is the London Overground during rush hour everyday, when buskers come on, beggers come on and some lost soul comes on with their antics. Nobody will bat an eye, London traits.

Even masks, back when it was a must to wear, there would be a black sheep, nobody would go out of the way and say "wear a mask", maybe a bunch of displeasing eyes, nothing more.

Trending