White South African gets mad at a Muslim reading the Quran on the London tube

Xoxoxo

VIP
I get it I told a lady to stfu as well when she was reading the bible loud next to me, but if he was being silent and minding his business then i guess it’s okay?

Apollo

VIP
The Muslim guy was a softie.

I would have verbally owned the South African by bringing up facts about ZA.

''Look here buddy, I ain't no Hottentot Bushmen you can domineer over. You aren't above me fella. This isn't apartheid South Africa. Did you suffer some kind of psychological trauma from a farm murder in South Africa? Get some therapy. Hopefully Julius Malema becomes South Africa's next president, inshallah.''

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bro same time you in a Christian country, if I a Jewish guy came reading from his book I would’ve told him stfu aswell. I doubt the nigga was reading it in a quiet matter if he was no reaction would’ve been made.
Ever heard of freedom of religion? It is a basic human right in this part of the world.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Islam doesnt even allow reading Quran loud in the masjid

Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, came out to the people who were performing the prayer while reciting the Quran loudly and said to them, “The worshipper (the praying person) is conversing with his Lord, so let him concentrate on what he is saying to Him, and one of you should not recite Quran loudly in a way that disturbs the other.”

This guy shouldve whispered and not bothered the people indeed Allah hears all no need to make a scene..

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ever heard of freedom of religion? It is a basic human right in this part of the world.
You’re in the ‘part of the world’ that doesn’t like Islam or Muslims and reading the Quran around them, to me it isn’t a problem but I don’t know what other outcome you were expecting these guys are kuffs they don’t care

He's right. Do at home or read it in your head, he just wanted attention and he got it.
If Christians can preach at the top of their lungs in public spaces harassing people and shoving pamphlets in their hands, Muslims can read the Quran in public too. He’s not bothering anyone

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You know ALL of us, walking around- have a % of Shaitan quotient in us, depending on the individual. The more bad jinn u have, the more irritated Quran will have on your soul vibe

that guy was physically hot, and feeling warm like the temperature was bugging him

Xoxoxo

VIP
If Christians can preach at the top of their lungs in public spaces harassing people and shoving pamphlets in their hands, Muslims can read the Quran in public too. He’s not bothering anyone
There’s a difference. Christians nowadays are doing that in countries where they are the majorities. It’s a nuisance and irritating but they are doing it on their sole and ground.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You have both gravely misunderstood. I greatly admire how straight talk and no nonsense you can both be. Nak in particular is a literary connoisseur. It was exciting to witness you two collide, even if only momentarily.
Lol it's actually very tedious after a while. Coming on here is the same as watching mindless crappy tv shows when I'm bored, I dont get on here to debate or care if my opinions align with others. Too many niggas with sticks up their asses suffering from main character syndrome always looking for approval, attention or think everyone has to think like them. If they'd stop assuming shit and ask why someone thinks differently to them or better yet hit the qashin or ignore button instead of announcing/dragging everything out it would end the pointless interactions.

This place can get very repetative and dull fast.

:stressed:

*Nothing to do with Nak either he's pretty cool and our dumb back and forth was in good jest*

If anything that alcoholic, instigating, conehead @Arma Who thinks takfiring me is funny is to blame:stopit:

Yeah I don't care about their religion. Right off the bat everyone wanted to make it a muslim vs Gaal thing, they can be whatever religion that's not the issue. The whole thing seems staged and disingenuous on the obnoxious "victims" part and just cause you see so and so behaving badly doesn't mean you need to copy them. The guy wanted clout and he got it, nothing revolutionary about what he did lol he just looks like an ass..in my humble opinion.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There’s a difference. Christians nowadays are doing that in countries where they are the majorities. It’s a nuisance and irritating but they are doing it on their sole and ground.

Alot of Western countries have freedom of religion laws, so that doesn't really apply.

In some states in the US, Masjids play the Adhan for salaat out loud through speakers around the city

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You’re in the ‘part of the world’ that doesn’t like Islam or Muslims and reading the Quran around them, to me it isn’t a problem but I don’t know what other outcome you were expecting these guys are kuffs they don’t care

I don't care what that racist piece of shit wants. But the law is clear. Freedom of religion not as a regular law but one of the prime rights of a citizen.
I don't care if you think they can do this and get away with it. The majority of the people around here are not like that.

You kinda sound like a hotep negro that screams the whites are at fault at everything and we can't do shit about it.

Fix up yah

World

VIP
I am not siding with the South African, but he has a point. No need to read loud enough that someone sitting across from you can hear you.

If I was going work in the morning and some guy was reading a book loud next to me that would also annoy me.

By reading the title, I thought the South African saw a Muslim reading the Quran quietly and was being Islamophobic.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I am not siding with the South African, but he has a point. No need to read loud enough that someone sitting across from you can hear you.

If I was going work in the morning and some guy was reading a book loud next to me that would also annoy me.

By reading the title, I thought the South African saw a Muslim reading the Quran quietly and was being Islamophobic.

People also use their cellphones, people also conversate with one another. Are you going to tell them all to shut up?

The people working on the train also use their voice.

If a muslims recites the quran with a low voice output. Leave them alone as this goes for all people reciting.

We are supose to accept all kinds of sinful behavior from others but we can't worship god?

Go to your fellow hateful people instead of trying to justify this bafoonary.

World

VIP
People also use their cellphones, people also conversate with one another. Are you going to tell them all to shut up?

The people working on the train also use their voice.

If a muslims recites the quran with a low voice output. Leave them alone as this goes for all people reciting.

We are supose to accept all kinds of sinful behavior from others but we can't worship god?

Go to your fellow hateful people instead of trying to justify this bafoonary.
If someone was playing music on the train then they would get told to turn it off. Also the guy was sitting on the seat opposite him, not next to him. So he must of been reciting loud enough for most of the train to hear him. I don’t understand why he can’t read the Quran by whispering.

@TekNiKo posted a Hadith that you shouldn’t read the Quran too loud in the mosque because it will disturb other people, and that’s in the house of Allah. So imagine on the train which are quite and people are going off to work, is it appropriate to be reading the Quran so loud there?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Actually with ALL due respect, it is disrespectful to listen to anything loud in public transportation. Listening to Quran does not make it alright. Justice is Justice guys. Have respect in a public place. Period

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
If someone was playing music on the train then they would get told to turn it off. Also the guy was sitting on the seat opposite him, not next to him. So he must of been reciting loud enough for most of the train to hear him. I don’t understand why he can’t read the Quran by whispering.

@TekNiKo posted a Hadith that you shouldn’t read the Quran too loud in the mosque because it will disturb other people, and that’s in the house of Allah. So imagine on the train which are quite and people are going off to work, is it appropriate to be reading the Quran so loud there?

This wasn't to loud to begin with. Secondly how dare to compare gods words with something als filthy as music also known as the devils words.

I can also hear the person across me breathing should i complain as well?

I get why de islamophobe does this as his personal life is probably shitty that he wheels in others in his missery.

What i don't get is why you support his filthy ways.

I agree with him. I don’t wanna hear some dude reading Quran on the morning train with terrible tajweed either :manny:

this is noise pollution.

do you guys wanna hear a Sikh saying his prayer in the morning? Or a Jew reading the towrah?

I want peace and quiet in the morning.

there’s no reason for the Muslim dude to read out loud on a train full of people, could’ve read quietly (non audibly) or listened to Quran. Guys an attention seeker imo

Trending