White people smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
These atheist have no morality left in them whatsoever. Sigh and to say that this is not some random Tumblr this is Richard Dawkins the famous scientist.

FB_IMG_1520446334577.jpg

So, what's for dinner tonight?.

Atheists: hmmm....Sam Harris breast, Richard Dawkins liver and @AbdiJew's left leg when??.......

Is there a thing that is guaranteed to remain wrong under liberalism?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
They got beef with how we slaughter animals but he'll actually entertain that we eat lab grown meat made from humans?
:holeup:
Richard Dawkins is waffling like many of his pals and their worship of popular science.

It's the power it goes to every nations head in the history. It's quite common when a society/culture reaches it's maximum capacity and remains stagnant, they ppl feel bored and have a urge to try new things. Tell me how many others besides white ppl have you seen doing stupid shit just for the thrill?.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's the power it goes to every nations head in the history. It's quite common when a society/culture reaches it's maximum capacity and remains stagnant, they ppl feel bored and have a urge to try new things. Tell me how many others besides white ppl have you seen doing stupid shit just for the thrill?.
We're at an inflection point in history. Cadaan society is getting more and more immoral and confused by the day. I am preparing my escape plan before shit hits the fan. I suggest you all do the same. :hillarybiz:

Who's to say the elite won't just kill us all and evacuate to an island before the impending apocalypse.Lets be honest here since the beginning of time only the royals could escape when a city was sacked or disaster struck.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Who's to say the elite won't just kill us all and evacuate to an island before the impending apocalypse.Lets be honest here since the beginning of time only the royals could escape when a city was sacked or disaster struck.

You and conspiracies smh :francis:

We're at an inflection point in history. Cadaan society is getting more and more immoral and confused by the day. I am preparing my escape plan before shit hits the fan. I suggest you all do the same. :hillarybiz:

If you escape you will meet more Somalis going the opposite direction.

What apocalypse?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There were some Jews who got the hell out of Germany before they started getting rounded up. You have to be able to read the room. It's survival of the fittest. :ufdup:

These are scary times we're in. On the bright side all of the SJW Xalimos will be gassed. Literally. :siilaanyolaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
imagine you chilling in your crib hungry af but you ain't got shit in your refrigerator. Verge of starvation type of huger. And that nigga abdi pull up to your crib. not the skinny abdi but the thick Abdi. That nigga basically in yo eyes gonna be looking like a full course meal.

cannibalism will turn niggas gay fam. We don't need cannibalism.

TooMacaan

VIP
This is why I absolutely can't stand fundamentalist Atheists:susp:. Their whole freaking identity is based on their hatred & opposition for/to the Abrahamic faiths. These anti-theists are so determined to 'kill God' that they've turned to the route of contemplating Satanic ish:dead:. LITERALLY ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SPITING THEISTS.

I'm kinda sorta making light of this atm but, if tweet's real, this is a truly disturbing thing!! Reason and ethics have gone out the window while, depravity.. is being championed as if it were some cutting-edge achievement:mindblown:.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
imagine you chilling in your crib hungry af but you ain't got shit in your refrigerator. Verge of starvation type of huger. And that nigga abdi pull up to your crib. not the skinny abdi but the thick Abdi. That nigga basically in yo eyes gonna be looking like a full course meal.

cannibalism will turn niggas gay fam. We don't need cannibalism.

Ngl saaxib that sounds hella gay. Thick abdi and full course meal uno :gucciwhat:

This is why I absolutely can't stand fundamentalist Atheists:susp:. Their whole freaking identity is based on their hatred & opposition for/to the Abrahamic faiths. These anti-theists are so determined to 'kill God' that they've turned to the route of contemplating Satanic ish:dead:. LITERALLY ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SPITING THEISTS.

I'm kinda sorta making light of this atm but, if tweet's real, this is a truly disturbing thing!! Reason and ethics have gone out the window while, depravity.. is being championed as if it were some cutting-edge achievement:mindblown:.
U filthy cannibal xabash, stop acting like ur disgusted when in fact ur all excited :pacspit:

If you escape you will meet more Somalis going the opposite direction.

What apocalypse?
Many disasters have been fortold, there's white kids on 4 chan crying about the ongoing white genocide and lamenting the Brown future, some sheiks say qiyamah is near if you're into that or the classic global warming scare and the worst one of them all trump pushing the nuclear button because steve bannon stole his toupe for revenge.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Everyday we stray further from God's light.

What was the point of that tweet?

I wonder what the next taboo that we should go after is?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They already cannibalize and eat human flesh. The Satanic Agenda is just being normalised by the elite now. All of these practices originate thousands of years of ago in Babylonian religion.

They are also pushing transgenderism and gender neutrality because they worship the Baphomet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts