White people scared of Muslims in Texas!

Are cadaans retarded?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Of Course

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No, they have their priorities in order.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkk your post is too logical but this isn’t about logic. It’s not really even about Muslims. It’s about these rednecks trying to create a narrative. They are losing America and they are losing Europe. They already lost South Africa and are third class there. They want to create a siege mentality and rally cadaans around them. It’s just desperation. It’s over for them

I'll take that as a compliment being logical is good. I agree with you its a combintion of things that make them act like this

I hate smelly taco eating mexicunt beaner alcoholics. These niggas chop each other up in Mexico like their Mayan ancestors then run to the southern states which they believe belong to their “razza”.:susp:
Eh, they can be insufferable with their “Chicano” bullshit, but they’re pretty decent folks. If you avoid the Republican ones, Mexicans will always back non-whites over whites. They’re all good in my book.
:samwelcome:

Eh, they can be insufferable with their “Chicano” bullshit, but they’re pretty decent folks. If you avoid the Republican ones, Mexicans will always back non-whites over whites. They’re all good in my book.
:samwelcome:

The dark skinned ones yes sometimes. I think they are too amenable to the mistreatment of the white man though. They accept the lowest paying jobs and don’t participate politically. They are very docile so I see how the Spaniards and Portuguese were able to take all their land and culture.

Why is it qashin to tell the truth?

Texas, California and more indeed belongs to the people it was stolen from.

Aren't there people who claim Ogaden belongs to Somalis?

Didn't Palestinians have their land stolen?

It is similar with Texas, California, etc.

Why is it qashin to tell the truth?

Texas, California and more indeed belongs to the people it was stolen from.

Aren't there people who claim Ogaden belongs to Somalis?

Didn't Palestinians have their land stolen?

It is similar with Texas, California, etc.

But you are Somali America doesn’t belong to you.

Some cadaan people and have never spoken or interacted with muslims before so all the info they get is through media and people close to them which are all bias. Thats why these doqons do this, ignorance and fear. Instead of preparing for violence sit down with muslims and have a discussion about yours worries. Acting macho dosn't do nothing
White people are honestly very funny. You should see the fear in their faces when they see an Arab or a Pakistani. They actually believe every brown person is a terrorist looking to subjugate them under Sharia law. In reality sandn*ggers and Pakis could care less about them.
:chrisfreshhah:
Who cares if kaffirs stay as kaffirs the rest of their lives? I care only about my Somali people. I could not be bothered about what other Muslims groups do, much less a random kaffir. They think Muslims honestly give a rats ass about them.
:drakelaugh:

But you are Somali America doesn’t belong to you.

What can I say?

I am not a Somali and I only know little about Somalis. Honestly, I don't think I've ever met a Somali in person.

I am not Somali. I simply am Muslim and I like this place because there are Muslims here.

EDIT: However, I mean zero disrespect against Somalis, their culture or anything.

What can I say?

I am not a Somali and I only know little about Somalis. Honestly, I don't think I've ever met a Somali in person.

I am not Somali. I simply am Muslim and I like this place because there are Muslims here.

Yet you are on a Somali web forum. It’s ok, I know you are Somali. We have very many who pretend to be half Latino like @RichEnoughForGucci:comeon:

I like this times a thousand : )
Are you really Latino? I have always considered the South West your people's land. California is actually bearable here because there's so few whites. I've rarely come across a discriminatory Mexican. It's a good thing you guys are just taking back your land in my opinion.
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending