White people scared of Muslims in Texas!

Discussion in 'General' started by CaliSomali, Oct 13, 2018 at 4:04 PM.

?
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Of Course

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  3. No, they have their priorities in order.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +906

These cadaans are something else wallahi. They are about to be swallowed up by Mexicans/Central America, yet they formed a militia against a "Muslim uprising". Sometimes I wonder why they think they are the master race. They are a bunch of dumbasses. This entire video proves that.
    :mjlol:

2. Ahmed_london

Ahmed_london

Ratings:
    +622
    Mexico/Latin countries are doing better than muslim countries.

• Qashin Qashin x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +906
    They are bigger shitholes than African nations. Their countries are dangerous as fuck dude. The only reason the Muslim world is in shambles is due to foreign powers. Latino countries on the other hand are some of the most dangerous in the world due to cartel and gang crime. If Hispanics reach a sizable majority in America, than no doubt it'll become another Mexico or El Salvador.
    :ivers:
    Syria, Somalia, Iraq, etc. were leagues above Latin America before our countries devolved into civil war and chaos funded by the West.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Ahmed_london

Ahmed_london

Ratings:
    +622
    You lack something called perspective. Texans love guns, shootings, etc. They don't like their freedoms restricted, freedom to drink, fornicate, etc. In their eyes Mexico > Saudi

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    Proof? Mexico is more dangerous then Iraq btw. I’d rather be in Baghdad or Mog then Mexico City. Those cartels will cut off your own leg and beat you with it.

• Like Like x 3
  6. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    Are you from the states? Have you been to Texas or southern United States? Do you know any rednecks?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ahmed_london

Ahmed_london

Ratings:
    +622
    I was born and raised in Texas, do I now win the argument?

8. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +906
    Yeah, but Muslims are 1.1% of the entire American population. There are barely any Muslims in Texas too. It's like us Somalis screaming about Arab migration to Somalia when we have Oromos pouring in at record numbers. You see where I'm getting at? We can't change America to an Islamic Republic even if every Muslim man, woman, and child wanted to do so. The Latinos though are quickly becoming a sizable minority in the states. Whiteys should get their priorities in check is all I'm saying.
    :manny:

9. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    Nice. Do you have any white redneck Texan friends?

10. Starscream

Starscream

Ratings:
    +4,983
    Actually on average Muslim countries are richer Iran has 14k per capita
    Argentina
    Chile
    Have the highest in South America with each 14k
    Every country after them is smaller some gulf countries have 30,50,60,100k per capita.
    The average person is richer in Iran,turkey,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Bahrain,Kuwait,uae,oman,

• Like Like x 2
  11. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    Walaahi xaarscream you surprised me. You got off your macheerteen constipation to defend Muslims. Good looks lil brotha:yousmart:

12. Zainab_7

Zainab_7

Ratings:
    +484
    Some cadaan people and have never spoken or interacted with muslims before so all the info they get is through media and people close to them which are all bias. Thats why these doqons do this, ignorance and fear. Instead of preparing for violence sit down with muslims and have a discussion about yours worries. Acting macho dosn't do nothing

• Like Like x 2
  13. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    Kkkk your post is too logical but this isn’t about logic. It’s not really even about Muslims. It’s about these rednecks trying to create a narrative. They are losing America and they are losing Europe. They already lost South Africa and are third class there. They want to create a siege mentality and rally cadaans around them. It’s just desperation. It’s over for them

14. Ahmed_london

Ahmed_london

Ratings:
    +622
    Muslims are 1.1% exactly because of the extreme hostility. Look at europe, it has been overrun by muslims in the space of 5-10 years. These texans dont want to be caught slippin.

15. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    You sound like one of these Texans negro. Is you not a maryooley?:williamswtf:

Next this brainwashed lil tahriibi is gonna say if it ain’t white it ain’t right :reallymaury:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +906
    Are you a gaalo? You don’t seem too fond of Muslims.
    :mjlol:
    But it doesn’t matter what’s happening in Europe. Europe is not America. White Americans will be displaced by brown Latinos way faster than Europeans by Muslims/Blacks.
    :russ:

• Like Like x 1
  17. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    The entire state of California, the most populous in the union, is already majority Latino(mexicunt).:mjlol::pachah1::ooh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ahmed_london

Ahmed_london

Ratings:
    +622
    Just playing devils advocate.

@CaliSomali you keep intentionally missing the point. A poor dangerous country with freedoms will always be better than a rich safe country with no freedoms. Ask a texan if thet would rather spend the rest of their life in salvador enjoying freedom than live in saudi arabia.

19. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +906
    I know that myself living here in California. There are waaaaay more Mexicans here than whites already. You can see everything written in Spanish and the illegals openly sit on the side of the streets with no threat of deportation. The whole state is practically a sanctuary for illegal immigrants.
    :drakelaugh:

20. SuldaankaDadka

SuldaankaDadka

Ratings:
    +120
    I hate smelly taco eating mexicunt beaner alcoholics. These niggas chop each other up in Mexico like their Mayan ancestors then run to the southern states which they believe belong to their “razza”.:susp:

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted