White people are decreasing.

It won't biracials and mixed kids mostly married white, they'll just merge back into the white population.

What you have just described is what far-right white supremacist groups call 'white genocide'. That is their worst nightmare. Whereby pure white gene populations are slowly diluted through race mixing in a pro diversity and a pro immigrants liberal society. That is why conservative right wing governments are becoming more popular in the western world today. Cadaans are scared for their future. :deadmanny::deadpeter: :russ:

images (13).jpeg
images (11).jpeg
images (14).jpeg
images (7).jpeg
images (15).jpeg

Last edited:
What you have just described is what far-right white supremacist groups call 'white genocide'. That is their worst nightmare. Whereby pure white gene populations are slowly diluted through race mixing in a pro diversity and a pro immigrants liberal society. That is why conservative right wing governments are becoming more popular in the western world today. Cadaans are scared for their future. :deadmanny::deadpeter: :russ:

View attachment 181866View attachment 181867View attachment 181868View attachment 181869View attachment 181870
But these white conservatives started the racial mixing. The biggest ir is white man with Asian or women. They shouldn't care especially seeing most white people in America in the south already have non white ancestry. It's happened for centuries now, it isn't something happening in the last century.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

View attachment 181866View attachment 181867View attachment 181868View attachment 181869View attachment 181870
Lol white genocide 🤣😂😂

Fay

DELETED
:drakelaugh:An AA coon whose people got the most Coons among Blacks giving us a speech on how to be an African kkkkkkkk.

By the way, stop hating on the Cadaans. You're talking with their language.
Buy some land and start invest in your homeland if you're that about Muh Reparations.
Stay consistent.
Do u know i almost died from childbirth because of racist doctors ignoring my pain? Do u know that it dont matter whether i am somali or not i am still black and an nword to these white ppl...

do u know that they treat us the same no matter our ethnicity, do u know that some time ago a white man spit on me n told me get out the way nword, do u know that every time i go inside the walgreens near my crib, the white cashiers watch me but they dont watch white customers, do i have to go on?

Yet u have somalis who would rather side with these evil spawns of satan (not all) than black people who r stuck in this disgusting system. Somalis like u and the other incels make me sick to my stomach...

Id love for u to call my boy a coon to his face and watch him stomp u out lugo basto ass weak racist somali

America is not their land europe is ur probably in a white mans country im not this is america

Lmaooooooooooo

Trending