White men get the most responses from women while black men get the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me. Asian girls take white guys over Asian guys even in Asia

They're a small minority who marry older white men to escape poverty, most likely not because they find those old men attractive. The vast majority of Asian girls in Asia marry men from their own culture. Asian American are a different story because they live in a white-majority country and are influenced by that culture.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
68E2FCE2-00D8-4169-AEBD-52EA215CBD54.jpeg
Friend: Just approach her bro, wallah she checking you out

Her: Sorry but I only date white guys

images
Those the same white girls that wear bedazzled jeans.

Stay away from those yee haw ass girls.

what's so fascinating about this whole "looks" phenomenon? we all know attractive men and women are desired and have advantages in society, that's it! its not mind-blowing. why do you keep grumbling about it, just move on and live your life like humans before you have been doing for centuries:drakewtf:

VixR

Veritas
Vix

Mustafa was banned I believe. Dude hopped into the forum awhile ago and was going full blown incel. It was cringe.
I saw another post of his earlier and some of the guys went incel along with him. Shit’s an actual virus:fittytousand: clearly sperm buildup leads to insanity subhanallah

I saw another post of his earlier and some of the guys went incel along with him. Shit’s an actual virus:fittytousand: clearly sperm buildup leads to insanity subhanallah
sometimes people get too caught up while others troll and take it personal. Nothing anyone says here should be taken serious. Its just a joke

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But he was funny as f*ck man. Every thread he made was legendary.

VixR

Veritas
sometimes people get too caught up while others troll and take it personal. Nothing anyone says here should be taken serious. Its just a joke
But he was funny as f*ck man. Every thread he made was legendary.
Incel talking points are dangerous. A regular joe hears a compilation of Grimm’s Incel Fairytales, and next thing you know that rejection from last weekend they digested in passing is suddenly a deep, gaping wound in the ego that resides in their dick.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:dead:

My nigga started the incel revolution of Somalispot. Ever since than knowles has been on the frontlines fighting against these demons.

Incel talking points are dangerous. A regular joe hears a compilation of Grimm’s Incel Fairytales, and next thing you know that rejection from last weekend they digested in passing is suddenly a deep, gaping wound in the ego that resides in their dick.
Every guy has been rejected. I been rejected many times. Its life you just gotta move on. But the annoying thing is incel has become a lazy insult people throw at others. You say woow thats classless....well you are incel. The guys who gets more girls also gets most rejection. I learn this from young age....its a number game

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sucks to be dumb man :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Every guy has been rejected. I been rejected many times. Its life you just gotta move on. But the annoying thing is incel has become a lazy insult people throw at others. You say woow thats classless....well you are incel. The guys who gets more girls also gets most rejection. I learn this from young age....its a number game
Tell that to an incel, Chad. There’s a reason it’s become a mainstream insult, it’s bc it’s a growing phenomenon of evermore entitled men that not only can’t stand rejection, but fall into traps of holding unrealistic expectations with little to no effort on their part for getting there. Sex robots can’t come soon enough.

You just reminded me and this is no word of a lie.

So at some point in my life i was a angry guy for sometime every little thing would set me of a weird period in my life, so one day some girl that i was friends with for some time pointed this out, she was like what's up sxb why you so "serious" joker voice lol and angry and out of nowhere she blurted out is it because you been having blue balls lately I was taken aback i didn't know what to say :jaynerd:
Anyway she goes like I got just the remedy see me tonight I was like okay, what shenanigans is she up to now suffice it to say she brought three of her girl friends over to my place, kuwaa kalaa daraan oo walaan each crazier then the other turned into a saucy night not going to go further then that it goes NSFW from there.

But even after that day i still had that resting face and i was still angry :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending