Not open for further replies.
D19C9AD9-99AF-45E8-B8FF-B46417EBAF18-6140-00000A101ABB3DC5.jpeg

It's over if you're black

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOL

The take away story from this chart is Black on Black Crime. For some reason black get off each other like bees and honey. Blacks loooooveees another Black.

The other take away is easy. Every race loves White. Black women loving the least lol.

Black men tho, they dont discriminate. They go where the target is willing and wiggling futo. Uufff

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Even though this is true, what are you going to do, give up on life? Never attempt? Have fun dying alone. I intend on getting women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even though this is true, what are you going to do, give up on life? Never attempt? Have fun dying alone. I intend on getting women.

huuno u will die alone rest assured. no one goes to the grave with a better half!

@op
You traded your Deen so you could be ashamed about your constitution and be obsessed with the sauce drip of other men.

Allah has humiliated you for your kufr. I hope he guides you back to Deen

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@op
You traded your Deen so you could be ashamed about your constitution and be obsessed with the sauce drip of other men.

Allah has humiliated you for your kufr. I hope he guides you back to Deen
DAMN BRO THE SHADE! :pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

This nigga got two flows, and you think white guys are the best. Niggas be winning homie. For realzies!

They're not
You're a cuckold and a kaffir.
You claim to have one life in your denial of Allah yet you spend it discussing the sexual escapades of others.

Subhanallah that Is a maseebah of the highest order

The data says white men get the most responses. Why did Allah do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending