White men get the most responses from women while black men get the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this so surprising for some of you guys?? Of course whites are going to be the most desired in a majority-white country where whites dominate in power and their beauty standards are promoted everywhere. If this had been taken in any other country in Africa or Asia, the results would be completely different.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why is this so surprising for some of you guys?? Of course whites are going to be the most desired in a majority-white country where whites dominate in power and their beauty standards are promoted everywhere. If this had been taken in any other country in Africa or Asia, the results would be completely different.
A lot of people here have no common sense.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It is Human nature to copy each other. Why cant the Blacks look at the Whites and aspire to copy them? Be successful. Be great. Or just go away and move to Wakanda and do the gorilla chest beat

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It is Human nature to copy each other. Why cant the Blacks look at the Whites and aspire to copy them? Be successful. Be great. Or just go away and move to Wakanda and do the gorilla chest beat
Because they formed hood culture and call black people who wanna play the game and succeed, coons. It's the most idiotic and backwards mentality a people can have for themselves. I'm quite shocked that they think like this. f*ck the hood man.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Basra you are savage :pachah1:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They're inbred, from what I've heard :susp:
Yes they are inbred looking even though they have celtic, scandinavian and germanic genes and they are very red and overweight. It's the truth no offence :gaasdrink:
They look as inbred as the pakis who actually are inbred

White men a less intimidating and masculine than black men therefore women find it easier to approach them.

I've noticed women nowadays want a man who is a push over :kanyeshrug::mjlol: less stress , no excitement
Yup, they want someone they can control to their liking.In the end however they find out Mr Nice don't stimulate them

Are you kidding me. Asian girls take white guys over Asian guys even in Asia

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Thats so not true lool white hoes be everywhere they practically think we gods

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
View attachment 47267
It's over if you're black
Every non-white know that they have to go the extra mile. White got the high status, the good image and so on. While blacks on the other hand, you know what I mean. You got to be muscular, above average social, salary and so on. It not easy you start at a lower level and need to grind more. Also don't forget that all women want high quality men doesn't matter why race they are.

Friend: Just approach her bro, wallah she checking you out

Her: Sorry but I only date white guys

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending