White men are kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably don't know the feeling of walking the streets without worrying about getting stabbed to death
im from birmingham.....its basically with more people:yloezpe: but in bristol even the trees looked like they were depressed. Even my mood after few hours went down

Fels

#trollhunter
im from birmingham.....its basically with more people:yloezpe: but in bristol even the trees looked like they were depressed. Even my mood after few hours went down
Lol birmingham i wouldn't even ever go there again that place full of pakis maybe that's how you got the idea of fucking your own cousin:mybusiness:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
upload_2018-9-22_15-59-22.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Am from somewhere far far way
but why do somali women settle with Madows why not east asian men white men or even arabs why do they degrade themselves to be with niggas who are serving life in prison or drug deelers and former criminals

Fels

#trollhunter
but why do somali women settle with Madows why not east asian men white men or even arabs why do they degrade themselves to be with niggas who are serving life in prison or drug deelers and former criminals
Am sorry dear but i wouldn't ever touch a madow majority of madows are weird looking with a big nose am scared that a madow man would smell where the f*ck i am with that nose:susp:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Am sorry dear but i wouldn't ever touch a madow majority of madows are weird looking with a big nose am scared that a madow man would smell where the f*ck i am with that nose:susp:
maybe not you but still alot of somal;i women are degrading themselves so low to end up with subhuman low iq criminaly violent thug madow

Fels

#trollhunter
maybe not you but still alot of somal;i women are degrading themselves so low to end up with subhuman low iq criminaly violent thug madow
We must bring them to a new light literally and that is the white kingshonestly getting with a madow is the worst for me madowka iska ilaliy

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
im ok with somali women if they want to marry out if somali women want to be with a hardworking honest white man who is a muslim or an arab muslim is fine but getting with stupid madow criminals while calling somali men trash is not ok

Moron, you asked me a question, so I answered it. If you don't like the truth, don't address me next time. For the record, your sexual proclivities are not my concern. Your embarrassing thread on a Somali forum is, however.

She's 14 or 15 I think. And trying to make boys jealous. No point in telling her, she'll understand herself in 7 years when she stumbles upon her old posts and winces :fantasia2:

Status
Not open for further replies.