White men are kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGK is hot and crazy what girl doesn't want that:ahh:
Heartbroken..... I was planning to come to Bristol to battle that white boy for you and you throw a heroine addict in my face:frdfvsb: naaaah this is too much for me and my heart. Im gonna go out now and comfort eat until i fall a sleep. :friendhug:

Fels

#trollhunter
Heartbroken..... I was planning to come to Bristol to battle that white boy for you and you throw a heroine addict in my face:frdfvsb: naaaah this is too much for me and my heart. Im gonna go out now and comfort eat until i fall a sleep. :friendhug:
You are still my favourite person here
GIFs201882212753.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
Nope. Referring to an entire racial group of men as 'kings' reeks of inferiority complex though. You sound an awful lot like those insecure AA women.:kanyeshrug:.
Why are you so butthurt am just admiring these beauties if your ass dooesn't agree with me then you could excuse yourself out of this thread:bell:

Why are you so butthurt am just admiring these beauties if your ass dooesn't agree with me then you could excuse yourself out of this thread:bell:

Moron, you asked me a question, so I answered it. If you don't like the truth, don't address me next time. For the record, your sexual proclivities are not my concern. Your embarrassing thread on a Somali forum is, however.

Fels

#trollhunter
Moron, you asked me a question, so I answered it. If you don't like the truth, don't address me next time. For the record, your sexual proclivities are not my concern. Your embarrassing thread on a Somali forum is, however.
If you thought my thread was embarrassing or not good you can exist it just like i said i can tell your another butthurt ashy abdi:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.