White men are kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
maxresdefault.jpg

PS if it makes u any better, Superman Cavil is FINEEEEE!
You know it when i was watching justice league i was so jealous of that ginger girl:banderas:

Fels

#trollhunter
Ok fels now you have crossed the line. We cant be friends anymore. Being jealous of a soulless ginger creature crosses all humanly accepted boundaries :fredo:
I wasn't literally jealous of her i was jealous that she got to snuggle up with henry cavil calm down sxb
GIFs201882203331.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't literally jealous her i was jealous that she got to snuggle up with henry cavil calm down sxbView attachment 54992
Its still ginger.....they scare the shit out of me. I swear every time i see a ginger my first thought is do they have ginger pubes......that sh1t is gross.:eek:

Don't listen to him abaayo:mybusiness:
Fels we may have lost you. But xalimo from da block is our last remaining queen. I will travel to her town and throw down with any white guy I see. The somali race continuation depends on her

Fels

#trollhunter
Its still ginger.....they scare the shit out of me. I swear every time i see a ginger my first thought is do they have ginger pubes......that sh1t is gross.:eek:

Fels we may have lost you. But xalimo from da block is our last remaining queen. I will travel to her town and throw down with any white guy I see. The somali race continuation depends on her
Am still a somali queen bow down warya
GIFs201882204323.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.