White man tells the truth about British White Women in the UK Says Nordic & Eastern European Women are more attractive

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've noticed they love to paint themselves orange. Trump would fit in very well.
Swedish women do that even more than British women though
No homo, but he looks average for his peer group (white men). If you find him extremely unattractive than their may be a racial bias going on or something, perhaps you don't find any white men attractive?

By the way, this is a long standing meme that British women are supposedly unattractive vs continental European women. He didn't come up with that idea himself, heard it many times before.
Pretty sure its his facial hair and hair. Women hate that look for some reason.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Niggas like this just need to be candid about the fact that they want a "dutiful" old-school wife and stop the calaacal. Them going to eastern Europe for a wife is the equivalent of a western Somali dude going back to Somalia to marry a reer badiyo girl. They just want someone submissive and/or less educated whom they can dominate and control and who'll happily adopt the housewife role. No need to mince words about it, wallahi.

Apollo

VIP
Niggas like this just need to be candid about the fact that they want a "dutiful" old-school wife and stop the calaacal. Them going to eastern Europe for a wife is the equivalent of a western Somali dude going back to Somalia to marry a reer badiyo girl. They just want someone submissive and/or less educated whom they can dominate and control and who'll happily adopt the housewife role. No need to mince words about it, wallahi.

ftt50g4rrax41.png

Anglos are fat fucks.

However, I am noticing there more fat people around me these days than a few years ago. Continental Europe is also slowly slipping into obesity.

No homo, but he looks average for his peer group (white men). If you find him extremely unattractive than their may be a racial bias going on or something, perhaps you don't find any white men attractive?

By the way, this is a long standing meme that British women are supposedly unattractive vs continental European women. He didn't come up with that idea himself, heard it many times before.

I would be exaggerating if I said he was extremely unattractive. And whilst i'm not into white men I know when I see a good looking one, attractive white men would be Armie Hammer (he's a disgusting man, but I have to be honest), Theo James, Chris evans, Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworth, Tom hardy, and Brad pitt in his prime ect such as the two leads from Vikings Ragnar and Rollo.

An average white man in my eyes would be Danny Dyer or James Mcvoy.

@Shimbiris said he was goodlooking. I was just pointing out that I doubt most women would see it that way.

Lol, i know. People often say about the British that their women, along with their teeth and weather are bad.

World

VIP
Western European women repulse me. They’re so ugly. Eastern are better looking but in general white women are unattractive people.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would be exaggerating if I said he was extremely unattractive. And whilst i'm not into white men I know when I see one, attractive white men would be Armie Hammer (he's a disgusting man, but I have to be honest), Theo James, Chris evans, Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworth, Tom hardy, and Brad pitt in his prime ect.

An average white man in my eyes would be Danny Dyer or James Mcvoy.

@Shimbiris said he was goodlooking. I was just pointing out that I doubt most women would see it that way.

Lol, i know. People often say British women, along with their teeth and weather are bad.

So your standard for white men is hollywood actors? And you tried to psychoanalyze me as being influenced by the media into liking cadaans?

:deadpeter:

So your standard for white men is hollywood actors? And you tried to psychoanalyze me as being influenced by the media into liking cadaans?

:deadpeter:

Lol its because Middle Eastern people will see any white person and think 'woow wiiide hilwa!' just because they have white skin without any real consideration for their actual features.

Apollo

VIP
Lol its because Middle Eastern people will see any white person and think 'woow wiiide hilwa!' just because they have white skin without any real consideration for their actual features.

East Asians (especially Southeast Asians) and Mestizo Latinos are the worst when it comes to this.

I don't think Arabs really praise white people for their looks.

You are confusing liberal cadaan media culture for actual cadaan culture. Most cadaans on the ground are nothing like what their media presents. In fact, most are still quite conservative and have the same views 3rd worlders do and are very candid about it.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact that cadaan do not generally engage in mass scale gender roles in which they attack each others appearence.

Believe men when I say it, cadaans think of their people as being the best looking. The media already presents white women as the ideal and whilst ethnic minorities complain, its funny because the reality is that the media is owned by white men so of course they'll promote their own women as the most beautiful.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Not gonna deny that some Arabs definitely have arctic fever. It's pretty cringe but not at all in my case. Plus, I'm not Arab either. I find having types and tastes kinda weird, truth be told, but if I do have any type when it comes to women it pretty much coincides with what I grew up around which is basically everything. All sorts of Madows, desis, indhoyars, cadaans, arabs and so forth. Women everywhere have their own brand of beauty. If I click with you as a person that's what matters most, honestly.

East Asians (especially Southeast Asians) and Mestizo Latinos are the worst when it comes to this.

I don't think Arabs really praise white people for their looks.

I was partially raised in the M E.

You don't know how much they prize white skin.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I watched a video where they said Estonians were the most attractive.

Is that true over there.

We Africans see you Europeans the same way they can't distinguish us.

Keo

VIP
Even in medical times blue-eyes blond hair white people were in high demand. Russians used to sell Swedish and Finnish slaves to the Ottomans.