White man tells the truth about British White Women in the UK Says Nordic & Eastern European Women are more attractive

Apollo

VIP
I was partially raised in the M E.

You don't know how much they prize white skin.

Somalis also ''praise'' lighter skin Somalis. That doesn't mean they praise white people.

I know plenty of Arabs. They are one of the least groups to coon for white people.

Biggest pro-white coons are East Asians and Latinos.

1 minute in to the video and I'm shocked by the lies.
"You see a couple beautiful women in Oxford Street and you go to ask them where are you from? Moscow."
:lolbron:I don't think he's been to Moscow, most girls there don't look beautiful but are on the same level as Brits or even lower.
:drakegrin: I think he recently got dumped by his British girlfriend and started to spread some lies :drakelaugh:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
No homo, but he looks average for his peer group (white men). If you find him extremely unattractive than their may be a racial bias going on or something, perhaps you don't find any white men attractive?

By the way, this is a long standing meme that British women are supposedly unattractive vs continental European women. He didn't come up with that idea himself, heard it many times before.
Nope he looks unkempt and his face is not attractive, so easily below average. Most women would definitely not find him appealing, and I’d go as far as to say he looks like a creep.

Nope he looks unkempt and his face is not attractive, so easily below average. Most women would definitely not find him appealing, and I’d go as far as to say he looks like a creep.
He's just average lol. He definitely doesn't look hot but he is literally what I would imagine a white guy to be.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Average white guys I see on the streets look worse than him.
Ok maybe I was exaggerating a little about his looks compared to the general population, but most women would definitely not find him attractive. Most of us have a higher standard for what constitutes average or attractive compared to men who like anything with breasts. He does look like a total creep though, I stand by that opinion.

Ok maybe I was exaggerating a little about his looks compared to the general population, but most women would definitely not find him attractive. Most of us have a higher standard for what constitutes average or attractive compared to men who like anything with breasts. He does look like a total creep though, I stand by that opinion.
Can you tell me some? :mjswag:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What women find attractive in men. I'll be taking notes. I'm getting out in the dating game soon. :banderas:
Oh that's easy. Men who look like this 😍
Imagines

Trending

Latest posts