White man tells the truth about British White Women in the UK Says Nordic & Eastern European Women are more attractive

Oh that's easy. Men who look like this 😍
Imagines
Bet.

Somalis also ''praise'' lighter skin Somalis. That doesn't mean they praise white people.

I know plenty of Arabs. They are one of the least groups to coon for white people.

Biggest pro-white coons are East Asians and Latinos.
Guess you’ve never met Lebanese then
giphy.gif

Somalis also ''praise'' lighter skin Somalis. That doesn't mean they praise white people.

I know plenty of Arabs. They are one of the least groups to coon for white people.

I know the difference Apollo. I want to ask, do you Somalis 'praise' blond hair and blue eyes? Arabs in the ME certainly do and that is what is seen as the epitome of attractiveness.

Apollo

VIP
Show us a picture of what you think the average white looks like. I'm beginning to think men and women see things differently.

Meh, I just don't see what would make this guy that ugly. Only weird thing about him is his long hair and the weird no lips, but that's common with white people (no lips).

reer

VIP

lebanese. cadaan lovers.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I’ve booked a ticket to somalia
Gonna throw my European passport in the sea and become a local farax.

my old cadaan lifestyle will be a distant memory. I am now a Somali citizen.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Holy shit did Piers and the others come off dumb. Can’t people understand generalisations? He never said all.

He’s not wrong about most British woman being overweight. He’s not wrong about the stereotypical white girl in the U.K. that is considered beautiful being foreign. He’s not wrong about British woman being entitled and pure white trash.

If you want akhlaaq and beauty you are not getting it from a British woman. This includes both British Blacks and Whites. It’s not a crazy thing to suggest to a White British Guy to move abroad for a woman. Let’s be honest he’ll be treated like a king in 99% of foreign countries, he'll find fitter and far more beautiful people. She’ll cook, raise the kids and support him in his goals, even putting aside hers for the good of the family.

Feminists should be supporting the #BobExit.

giphy.gif

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
East Asians (especially Southeast Asians) and Mestizo Latinos are the worst when it comes to this.

I don't think Arabs really praise white people for their looks.
i kinda get latino mestizo's doing it since their culture and ancestry is largely spanish and/or portuguese but i dont understand why southeast asians do it

For those people that don't know him he basically the person that made this 3 series game that become famous few years ago knows as:
capsule_616x353.jpg

I mean he not wrong after all he just spitting facts:salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact that cadaan do not generally engage in mass scale gender roles in which they attack each others appearence.

Believe men when I say it, cadaans think of their people as being the best looking. The media already presents white women as the ideal and whilst ethnic minorities complain, its funny because the reality is that the media is owned by white men so of course they'll promote their own women as the most beautiful.
You sure?
jew.jpg

Trending

Latest posts