White man tells the truth about British White Women in the UK Says Nordic & Eastern European Women are more attractive

:abuxyga: Come back to me when you hear of them talking shit about their counterparts on a large, well known scale like the former groups I've mentioned
Go on reddit, listen to Eminem, and other such youtubers. Hell a couple of mass shooters did as well.

Go on reddit, listen to Eminem, and other such youtubers. Hell a couple of mass shooters did as well.

Lol, that was a very bad example.

Mass shooters are mostly incels that hate women in general. Why? Because they feel they can't have access to them. Many of these white incels feel white women are the elite of women.

Eminem? Really he just hates his ex wife and mum. He dates and marries white women. I don't think i've heard of him date interracial.

You can't even think of good examples.

What pride? They lust after asian women and have mommy issues. Men dont have pride when it comes to who they sleep with.

Thats only a subsection.

On average they only date their women and are not known to chat shit about them. In the Western world, white women are seen as the most beautiful.

I don't understand what is interesting about an unattractive man bashing his own women.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you find your own people unattractive, go and marry out in silence.

Note: This is one of the few times an cadaan has said that about their women very publicly. They are so shocked about it, they've invited him to a national talk show. For some demographics, this would be a normal view not worth the attention.
He looks good what u smoking

Lol, that was a very bad example.

Mass shooters are mostly incels that hate women in general. Why? Because they feel they can't have access to them. Many of these white incels feel white women are the elite of women.

Eminem? Really he just hates his ex wife and mum. He dates and marries white women. I don't think i've heard of him date interracial.

You can't even think of good examples.
He had a black girlfriend before his wife and he's been with mariah carey.

Thats only a subsection.

On average they only date their women and are not known to chat shit about them. In the Western world, white women are seen as the most beautiful.
The biggest ir coupling is white men and Asian women. Next its white men with hispanic women. They date out and marry more than black and hispanic men. They do talk shit about white women, I live in Southern California and plenty of them do.

Based

VIP
The average British facial features are probably the worst in Europe
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F42c0d9e8-f704-11e7-a789-003e705b951e.jpg
They're the xabashis of Europe :pachah1: ugly ass people

The biggest ir coupling is white men and Asian women. Next its white men with hispanic women. They date out and marry more than black and hispanic men. They do talk shit about white women, I live in Southern California and plenty of them do.

Of course they date out more as there are more white men in America statistically than black people. Black people make up only 13%.

Also there is hardly any differences between white men and women with regards to interracial %.

Of course they date out more as there are more white men in America statistically than black people. Black people make up only 13%.

Also there is hardly any differences between white men and women with regards to interracial %.
Yes there is white men date drastically more than white women. The two biggest ir involve white men with two different race of women. The fact Asian women are marrying white men ay such a rate is astounding

Yes there is white men date drastically more than white women. The two biggest ir involve white men with two different race of women. The fact Asian women are marrying white men ay such a rate is astounding

According to statistics that is not the case unless you can provide it.

Holy shit did Piers and the others come off dumb. Can’t people understand generalisations? He never said all.

He’s not wrong about most British woman being overweight. He’s not wrong about the stereotypical white girl in the U.K. that is considered beautiful being foreign. He’s not wrong about British woman being entitled and pure white trash.

If you want akhlaaq and beauty you are not getting it from a British woman. This includes both British Blacks and Whites. It’s not a crazy thing to suggest to a White British Guy to move abroad for a woman. Let’s be honest he’ll be treated like a king in 99% of foreign countries, he'll find fitter and far more beautiful people. She’ll cook, raise the kids and support him in his goals, even putting aside hers for the good of the family.

Feminists should be supporting the #BobExit.

giphy.gif
Shit, white guys are treated like royalty in some asian countries

Niggas like this just need to be candid about the fact that they want a "dutiful" old-school wife and stop the calaacal. Them going to eastern Europe for a wife is the equivalent of a western Somali dude going back to Somalia to marry a reer badiyo girl. They just want someone submissive and/or less educated whom they can dominate and control and who'll happily adopt the housewife role. No need to mince words about it, wallahi.

The reality is that in the West, most of the these men that want a traditional woman can't afford it. They want tradition, but can't pay the bills without the input of a woman. Their best bet is to move to a third world country where the cost of living is cheap. Their issue is with women, when the reality is that the economy and the lack of job stability of their nation is the issue. Combine that with the fact that they want women to lower their standards and be content with the little they offer financially, if not they're gold diggers. Some Somali men have the same entitled mentality unfortunately.

The reality is that in the West, most of the these men that want a traditional woman can't afford it. They want tradition, but can't pay the bills without the input of a woman. Their best bet is to move to a third world country where the cost of living is cheap. Their issue is with women, when the reality is that the economy and the lack of stability of their nation is the issue. Combine that with the fact that they want women to lower their standards and be content with the little they offer financially, if not they're gold diggers. Some Somali men have the same entitled mentality.
True, living a traditional life in the west is unrealistic these days especially for somalis who want many kids

Trending

Latest posts