WHITE MALE Founder of Abaarso School groomed a young Somali girl!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m guessing you don’t have lander family members. Would you marry a lander? Your hatred seems a little extreme. Btw, many people have lander mums grandmothers ect so you can’t hate your own kin.
You’re saying “lander” as if being a “lander” flows in your blood or something lmao.

You’re usually one of the smarter people on here but you’ve been making some bad takes in this thread.

Except for the part that no one would complain if this white guy was somali. That part is facts. They would say something like “oh it’s a halal marriage why do you care”.

But @Bundasliga is right. Being a “somalilander” is a mentality. You’re not a somalilander just because your grandmother is isaaq lol.

You’re saying “lander” as if being a “lander” flows in your blood or something lmao.

You’re usually one of the smarter people on here but you’ve been making some bad takes in this thread.

Except for the part that no one would complain if this white guy was somali. That part is facts. They would say something like “oh it’s a halal marriage why do you care”.

But @Bundasliga is right. Being a “somalilander” is a mentality. You’re not a somalilander just because your grandmother is isaaq lol.
It was my fault for bringing FKD to the general section. :sheed:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
All of this Somali vs Somali smoke is a joke. Waqooyi Walaa Confuur nimankan waa isku miiid.
The foriengiers are the only enemies. Can't stand them walking around the country commiting crimes such as these.

My first act as dictator will be to have the death sentence for multiple crimes including foriengiers trying to play around with somalia. A firing squad will quickly teach the ajnabis to respect us on our lands

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The foriengiers are the only enemies. Can't stand them walking around the country commiting crimes such as these.

My first act as dictator will be to have the death sentence for multiple crimes including foriengiers trying to play around with somalia. A firing squad will quickly teach the ajnabis to respect us on our lands
typical somalian extremist lmao.

If somalia wasn’t a lawless shithole stuff like this wouldn’t be happening.

If you were a dictator your soldiers would be immediately payed off by these cadaans and you’d be the one facing the wall LOL.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
typical somalian extremist lmao.

If somalia wasn’t a lawless shithole stuff like this wouldn’t be happening.

If you were a dictator your soldiers would be immediately payed off by these cadaans and you’d be the one facing the wall LOL.
Honestly sad but some what true.
These cadaans have an agenda to keep countries they deem uncooperative as shitty as possible so no growth can be done.
I mean several "enemies of the west" like China managed to develop because they spent their years as a weak nations kissing up to the west whilst secretly building themselves up so when they became strong enough they asserted themselves on the world stage and became enemies. Consider how 10 or so years ago when China was less assertive, it was seen as this economic miracle and despite being a dictatorship, people thought China would eventually transition from a dictatorship to a democracy like other Asian countries. Obviously that never happened though.

And also, am I not alowed to be a Somali nationalist? What's the problem with wanting to better your nation, the whole point of that is trying to not make it a lawless nation by building a strong government, bringing jobs and developing industries like manufacturing and agriculture, and an effective education system. Which is what I and many others want to achieve. Anyone who believes somalia is a lost cause and is hopeless can simply remain in the west.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly sad but some what true.
These cadaans have an agenda to keep countries they deem uncooperative as shitty as possible so no growth can be done.
I mean several "enemies of the west" like China managed to develop because they spent their years as a weak nations kissing up to the west whilst secretly building themselves up so when they became strong enough they asserted themselves on the world stage and became enemies. Consider how 10 or so years ago when China was less assertive, it was seen as this economic miracle and despite being a dictatorship, people thought China would eventually transition from a dictatorship to a democracy like other Asian countries. Obviously that never happened though.

And also, am I not alowed to be a Somali nationalist? What's the problem with wanting to better your nation, the whole point of that is trying to not make it a lawless nation by building a strong government, bringing jobs and developing industries like manufacturing and agriculture, and an effective education system. Which is what I and many others want to achieve. Anyone who believes somalia is a lost cause and is hopeless can simply remain in the west.
nothing wrong with being a nationalist. Your specific post just seemed funny and ridiculous lol.

I can see why he's angry and lashing out, it's hard to give an objective and fair point of view when the majority of who's causing the chaos is them. I don't believe in qabyaalad, but I can see where he's coming from. Ultimately, I believe the federal government should let them secede but on condition of them staying independent of other groups. There's no point in keeping those Issaqs and other groups that inhabit Somaliland.
Not only will we keep them but I Salah also make them just as wadandi as we are it just takes time and effort but they arent going anywhere ever

She’s a grown woman. Why do we gate keep siil in our community? Who cares. Shaqo la’an nihayso 🙄

The issue is, this is not just a random Somali woman who married a foreigner. This woman married the founder of a boarding school she attended and was around this man from a very young age. She apparently also lived with his family in New York as her host family. The girl was groomed. Who knows how many other young children are being groomed at Abaarso?

The issue is, this is not just a random Somali woman who married a foreigner. This woman married the founder of a boarding school she attended and was around this man from a very young age. She apparently also lived with his family in New York as her host family. The girl was groomed. Who knows how many other young children are being groomed at Abaarso?
We don’t know the facts. All we know is that’s she’s an adult now and she’s in the west where nobody can force her she has all the resources to help her if she was in danger. Women are capable of making their own choices in their life.Live and let others live. Peace.

Trending

Latest posts