WHITE MALE Founder of Abaarso School groomed a young Somali girl!

This is isaaq propaganda. Markus hoehne was loved by landers until the moment he called them out for invasion of ssc .

He traveled & lived for years in Somalia particularly somaliland ,ssc & puntland & wrote many books & academics works on about Somalis.

This is utter fake news & bullshit they try to tarnish his reputation by saying his a pedophile, but the only pedophile are the cadaan men from abaarso school .
Very odd. Basically that Mark guy said he ‘Knew’ of Somali guys with under age girl friends and prossis and all of the over posts were attacking him saying that he is pedo for knowing about it. I was very confused, since when does knowing about something translate to seeing and taking part? I just assumed these fobs have issues with basic comprehension…

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

I just wanna know how the parents were even convinced to let their young precious daughter live with gaalo like that...the pic of her from 2013 shows a very young child.

I read somewhere that they mostly recruit orphans with no family ties to attend this shady school

it’s disgusting to know that underage girls are sent abroad to “live & study” with white families surrounded by non Muslim men.

there are countless of photos that shows some of these girls who are groomed to play with dogs and remove their hijab in a short period of time because of the negative un-Islamic influence they experienced from these white people.

Abaarso mostly targets children with no family structure in place because no Somali family would allow their children especially female relatives to live off with Gaalos without a Mahram/Male chaperone present!

Last edited:
Its normal for somalilander woman to be obsessing over old bald cadaan men, it stems from the "we are british protectorate" indoctrination by edna & her likes . :heh:

It’s Ramadan, so please don’t come for your fellow Somali women. Your women either they are in Djibouti to oganden to Somaliland to the South should be off limit.

I just wanna know how the parents were even convinced to let their young precious daughter live with gaalo like that...the pic of her from 2013 shows a very young child.
No, way you’re telling me she used to live with him unmarried as a little 14 yr old! There was me thinking he was just her teacher and then married her! (that is still disgusting).

Where was her abo in all of this?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is the best "f around and find out". They called professor Virgil a pedo because they couldn't debate him (imagine being that malicious), then the Wadani faction pulls a "this you" and it was a wrap. CBB and Wadani took down Heego. I was watching it all in between tarawih, may Allah forgive me.

It’s Ramadan, so please don’t come for your fellow Somali women. Your women either they are in Djibouti to oganden to Somaliland to the South should be off limit.
With all due respect they not my fellow people & not yours.

They publicly throw your people & country under the bus & deserve the same energy.

Very odd. Basically that Mark guy said he ‘Knew’ of Somali guys with under age girl friends and prossis and all of the over posts were attacking him saying that he is pedo for knowing about it. I was very confused, since when does knowing about something translate to seeing and taking part? I just assumed these fobs have issues with basic comprehension…

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky
Because this nothing about protecting young girls or anything, its about him exposing the somaliland government & landers spreading fake news.

If they cared about groomers & rapists they would start with the abaarso school and this old bald cadaan men who married this Somaliland girl lol

Because this nothing about protecting young girls or anything, its about him exposing the somaliland government & landers spreading fake news.

If they cared about groomers & rapists they would start with the abaarso school and this old bald cadaan men who married this Somaliland girl lol
Everyone here know it. Somali fob men do not agree with Western notions of ‘age of consent’ and ‘grooming’. Those are the type of words I routinely use and are called feminist. That Fahima girl got married at 24, and we’re from a nation in which a politician in his 30s got married to a 13 yr old. I don’t know why these people are trying to insult our intelligence. Also, if they truly cared, where was the uproar when she was going back and forth to America and living with this gaal family? Why now when she’s 24 and a fully fledged adult and the man has actually converted to Islam now? But what about when she was a kid that needed protecting and he was a gaal and was teaching her and abusing his authority?

Sorry but you as many of Somalis are delusional (maybe because most weren't indoctrinated by their parents with qabiliyaad) wallahi they not your kin ,but your enemy.

Sorry but you as many of Somalis are delusional (maybe because most weren't indoctrinated by their parents with qabiliyaad) wallahi they not your kin ,but your enemy.
I’m guessing you don’t have lander family members. Would you marry a lander? Your hatred seems a little extreme. Btw, many people have lander mums grandmothers ect so you can’t hate your own kin.

This are the people you want to defend. I don't blame you ,because you have heart ,but they would take any chance to throw you under the bus for ajnabi approval .
Nobody takes Nimco seriously. Like all my lander friends can’t stand her. Leaving qabil aside, Somalis are Muslim first and foremost and we all regardless of tribe and region mostly stand with Palestine.

This are the people you want to defend. I don't blame you ,because you have heart ,but they would take any chance to throw you under the bus for ajnabi approval .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
It isn't forced marriage, he married her at 24, so what is the issue here?
This man knew her as a child, from when she was 8 years old to know, and then he somehow got married to her? His poor wife, imagine raising a child like your daughter only for her to steal your husband.

Trending

Latest posts