WHITE MALE Founder of Abaarso School groomed a young Somali girl!

Somalis back home don’t understand the concept of grooming, dugsi macaalins back home routinely marry their students, so obviously, Fahima isn’t going to realize she’s being groomed.

What I’m going to say is controversial and I’m not means okay with this, I think it’s disgusting that this ajnabi who was invited to teach took advantage, but the only reason why it’s being seen as a national scandal
Is because he’s ajnabi.

If it was a ducsi macaalin or a Somali teacher and us girls started to talk about ‘grooming’ we’d be called Western Feminists and we’d be given long lectures about how 14 yr olds are allowed to get married Islamically, therefore they’re old enough to not be preyed upon ect.

My point is, let’s be consistent and call a spade a spade.
It's a bigger problem if they're ajnabi, we don't want to turn out like Kenya where our young boys are pimped to foreign tourists. This indicates two things. Foreign influence is increasing, and the morals of the average Somali is breaking down.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis back home don’t understand the concept of grooming, dugsi macaalins back home routinely marry their students, so obviously, Fahima isn’t going to realize she’s being groomed.

What I’m going to say is controversial and I’m not means okay with this, I think it’s disgusting that this ajnabi who was invited to teach took advantage, but the only reason why it’s being seen as a national scandal
Is because he’s ajnabi.

If it was a ducsi macaalin or a Somali teacher and us girls started to talk about ‘grooming’ we’d be called Western Feminists and we’d be given long lectures about how 14 yr olds are allowed to get married Islamically, therefore they’re old enough to not be preyed upon ect.

My point is, let’s be consistent and call a spade a spade.
@Vito Rizutto your proud somalilander women be dreaming about old & bald cadaan men with calool for ictiraaf :russ: :dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bigger problem if they're ajnabi, we don't want to turn out like Kenya where our young boys are pimped to foreign tourists. This indicates two things. Foreign influence is increasing, and the morals of the average Somali is breaking down.

Also, we all know this is politically motivated. Also, shame on them for turning a blind eye when she was a child and going back and forth with that gaal.

Last edited:
This man knew her as a child, from when she was 8 years old to know, and then he somehow got married to her? His poor wife, imagine raising a child like your daughter only for her to steal your husband.
Though it sounds quite disgusting, it isn't illegal. Just like the Macron-teacher relationship.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I can see why he's angry and lashing out, it's hard to give an objective and fair point of view when the majority of who's causing the chaos is them. I don't believe in qabyaalad, but I can see where he's coming from. Ultimately, I believe the federal government should let them secede but on condition of them staying independent of other groups. There's no point in keeping those Issaqs and other groups that inhabit Somaliland.

Somalilander would rather accuse an innocent man of pedophilia just because he exposed their government, but are quite about the real pedos & groomers as long as they support somaliland . @Vito Rizutto

IMG_20230330_181533.jpg
IMG_20230330_181537.jpg
IMG_20230330_181540.jpg
IMG_20230330_181543.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalilander would rather accuse an innocent man of pedophilia just because he exposed their government, but are quite about the real pedos & groomers as long as they support somaliland . @Vito Rizutto

View attachment 263332View attachment 263333View attachment 263334View attachment 263335
So he literally raised her and married her. is she an orphan because otherwise where are her parents in all of this? why is she living with a non mahram in the first place?

Trending

Latest posts